Reviews for Never Been Forgiven
SP-in-Sirius-Denial chapter 4 . 4/18/2004
Update soon please! I'm glad that the others want to forgive Sirius, but I really want to see all that he's been through, and the conversation they're about to have! Please don't take too long!
hydraspit chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
I like this chapter, I was actually feeling nervous as Sirius walked toward his former friends. Keep up the good work.
Elves of the Moon chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
I think it's splendid! great, fantastic, fabulous... I'm hyper as you probably could sense...-
But really, it's very good and I demand you write more and quickly!
And if you don't... then I'll...then I'll
Then I'll come and beg... in fact, I'll do it on forehand... saves time you know?
Would you please, pwetty pwease wif a cherry on top, write more and update soon?
Lhune
1/2 elves of the moon
kurtcobain4eva chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
hey, wow, that was so cool, why didd sirius run from james? update soon, Nirvana rule! Peace, love, Empathy.
SP-in-Sirius-Denial chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
I think I like this story :) Please continue and let it be days, not longer...please? I really want to know what happened in Sirius's past, and if the marauders will forgive him. It's a really interesting and different concept, which is rare on ffnet...so good job :)
hydraspit chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
Sounds interesting, and I don't even usually like stories that go into AU to much. Keep it up, so far I like it.
Keeper Of Destiny chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
hey new fic! kool! sounds good so far, even im interested! (anti-HP person here!) hop soon with a new chapter -
kurtcobain4eva chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
hey, great, can't wait to see how james, remus , lily etc will react, Nirvana rule! Peace, Love, Empathy.
kurtcobain4eva chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
hey, it's cool, update soon, can't wait to fin out what happens. Nirvana rule! Peace, Love, Empathy.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5