Reviews for First Knight
So what is the rest of the Fellowship's reaction going to be when Boromir shows up with an army at his back to help?
Babydoll9150
Tsamoka chapter 57 . 3/5
Amazing! One of the best LOTR fanfiction I have ever read yet! Keep up the good work! :)
What will Buffy decide? Will she allow herself to be happy or will she remain stubborn?
Babydoll9150
MarauderRoza-299 chapter 57 . 2/9
Well, it's damn near been a decade since this story was updated but it's a freaking masterpiece. I hope you eventually update!
smithkeylena chapter 57 . 1/19
I love this story and I'm so sad it has no ending. Please update, it has been years. . .
Babydoll9150 chapter 57 . 1/18
PLEASE UPDATE! Please don't let this master-peice go unfinished! I loved it. I read it in it's entirety throughout the course of one week and loved every bit of it. I have read many stories that are frankly marvelous but they are unfinished. I know that it is closing in on a decade sense you updated but please log on and hear my plea. PLEASE UPDATE. Please finish this fabulous story!
Sad Fan chapter 57 . 12/28/2014
I've reread this fic a few times in the years since you've posted an update and every time I get to chapter 57 I think just maybe that there will be a 58. I know a lot of people stalk this fic both here and on twisting the hellmouth. Can you at least post an author's note on the status of this? You told us 4 more chapters till the end and while we all know how life can get in the way it seems like such a shame for this wonderful work to go unfinished.
atwistedconundrum chapter 57 . 10/19/2014
I have just found this fic and have fallen hard for your rendition of Tolkien's world. This has become one of my favorite Lord of the Rings fics because you have evolved your story far beyond Tolkien's while keeping close to the original plot. I know it has been 8 years since you have last updated and real life often gets in the way of writing, but could you be once more inspired to write? I admire what you have done so far. Writing is not a gift that comes easily to me though you seem to have it in spades. Thank you very much for writing this fic and I look forward to seeing more of your work if you return to the fanfiction scene.
Beloved Daughter chapter 57 . 8/11/2014
Noooo! I was so enthralled with this story that I lost track of chapters, only to reach chapter 57 and realize there is no more! Just when we're getting to the spot when Boromir and Arwen will show up soon and Buffy and Aragorn might finally and officially become a couple! And as it's been 8 years since the last chapter update, what are the changes of this story being finished...? Please! Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Anyway, loved reading this story. Like I said, the plot and characters completely enthralled me. Thanks for writing and posting this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
The story was good until it became Buffy/aragorn then I lost interest aragorn/arwen is canon for a reason and changing it ruins the lotr story
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Make it either
Buffy/arwen/aragorn
Or
Buffy/legolas
CuppaTea13 chapter 45 . 4/8/2014
Ok- Buffy would SO miss her rocket launcher. I bet she even named that bad boy. And as for the gallows humor conversation on the wall- LOVING IT!
CuppaTea13 chapter 33 . 4/4/2014
*Looks at Chapter title, starts bouncing in her seat* Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Hellmouth.
CuppaTea13 chapter 32 . 4/4/2014
Ok...I was not expecting that. Wow. Buffy died. Again. That is, again again.
CuppaTea13 chapter 29 . 4/3/2014
So this: ""Monsters." Buffy said, "Welcome to my world, horn boy." and then she walked away." was beautiful.
2,598 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »