Reviews for In Between
Tigerwoman188 chapter 1 . 8/16
Elisa's words tore my heart to pieces during that episode and my tears just started flowing.
MemeLee chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was heart-breaking! T.T Good Job!
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Aw...so sad...poor Hughes...

Great story.
Nature9000 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This is pretty good! I was looking for the first FMA fic listed as Roy and Riza on this site but I don't think this is it...even though it's listed as the oldest. This is a great story!
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
That was beautiful, and I'm surprised that it didn't get more reviews! Sorry, I'm a late comer to this website! )

Sg
veeanime chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Good story filler. I was hoping to see what might have happened when and if Roy and Riza found out about Hughes. I feel so sorry for his wife and daughter. Keep writing!
momiji-k chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Wow, I never noticed that he had the picture. You are much more observant than I. _

That would be a good explanation then. This was a very nice piece and I plan to look and see if you ever made the "sister" piece you talked about.
Flava Sava chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I loved this inbetween sequence! It was just fit so well!
JadeStarDragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
WA! So sad! sob. but it was good! sniff
Shikage-Tsaya chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
aww... why does Hughes have o die.. he's one of my fav characters. im also having bad luck because... the website that i download from for FMA isn't letting me. T.T Great story! and Email me if u knoe a site where i can downlaod FMA plz.
Halfling Rogue chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
*sniff* That was . . . so mournful. Wonderfully written. Excellent mood and use of narrative. *applauds*
chibi-viki chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
hehe, i'm such a sucker for mustangxhawkeye. actually, this is the 3rd time i've read this but this is first time i had something in mind to say.
i like the piece itself, but Hawkeye was out of character in the end. I just can't see her doing that n.n;;
(the picture on Mustang's desk is of him and Hughes which was taken from the cover of fma manga chap.16... notice that Hughes is wearing military uniform instead of usual civilian... just a thought )
Tankred chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I've always liked Hawkeye for some reason, and I did actually notice the photo on Roy's deskk that one time.
Hosaki chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Wow! That was good! There aren't enough RoyxHawkeye stuff out there, and not all of it is very good, but this...this is great! Everyone's really in-character (which is a rarity) and it's overall very well written. Please keep writing!