Reviews for Nocturne
Puppkid chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Cliffy! The best kind there is! Can't wait to see the next chapter.

Yep...I know...every writer gets it once in awhile. So true. Can't be helped. (there was this one fic that I read that was only updated every so often...as in...every 2 months or more..very random.)
SailorNeo chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Ooh! Joe found something! And he needs sleep! I'm sure Francoise wouldn't mind if he crawled into bed with her!
CC1FMoonShaddowLight of the Crystal PrismBP chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
WHAT! You updated! OH MY GOD, IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!
Lil Rose Angel chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
OMG, great chapter! Although, it's becoming a bit confusing, what with Alexia and all, but I'm sure you'll explain it in due time. After all, Harry Potter's confusing, and now J.K Rowling's one of the richest women in the world! LOLZ, I'm really hyper, cause I got a whole bunch of YYH dvds, and they're awesome, specially the one's with Hiei... Sorry I can't write more, but I'm supposed to be doing a humanites essay... I just finished my english disablility story, too... Ttyl, love that chapter, looks like Joe becoming quite attached to a certan dancer... Luv ya, buh-bi!

Katherine

P.S.

About what time are you online?
GoldAngel2 chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
You're forgiven Jen-:)

I like how you have Francoise wearing the crystal-it gives the feeling of a cosmic bond between her and Alexia.

And Joe's persistence I believe shows how he's already attached to Francoise and his desire to ease her mind.

Nicely done-

BTW I have a C2 Community to Cyborg 009 stories and hope you check it out-when you have time.
SailorNeo chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
Ooh! Cliffie! I love it so far, please continue with this wonderful story!
SailorNeo chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
I love anything with oo9/oo3 in it!
Marilda24 chapter 3 . 9/8/2004
Wow I'm about to become entranced by this story too. Please continue with this one. I wonder what'll happen to Francoise in the furture.
Lil Rose Angel chapter 3 . 9/7/2004
HIHI! I haven't spoken to you in the LONGEST time! I just started school today, and right now, I'm in my mom's office sneaking online. Well, sneaking wouldn't exactly be the right word. I uh... kinda got caught after I reviewed Goldangel2's oneshot, but I was allowed back on after she saw that I had finished my homework. Neways, I love the story, and the cliffhanger at the end reminded me about how evil good writers are... LOL, I hafta go now cause my mom's gonna take me to eat a snack, cause I've got a LONG wait till I can get home. YOU ARE A WONDERFUL AUTHOR AND YOU'D BETTER BELIEVE IT! Ok, I'll stop typing now, and go... Hehe... I still feel guilty about not updating in about 3 months... Hehe...

P.S.

Whaddya mean, where am I? And who's looking for me? I'll talk to you soon, and try to set up a conference, but it's gonna be very hard... SEE YA!
reasonswhy77 chapter 3 . 9/1/2004
Very good I'm looking forward to the future chapters!
Saori The Wind Goddess chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
_ Hehe, yay, you updated! ! . Please just call me Saku. . .I'm not very big on formalities. . Oh, and of COURSE I enjoyed this chapter! . Hehe, well, update soon okay? ? . I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE! ! ! ! ! _ Later! !

.::.:.::..::.:.::.
EmEx chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
O_O :blink: Oh wow... I have no idea what is going on here... I LOVE IT! I can't wait to get more confused, I mean, to know what's next! Girl, you're right when you say that AU is your realm. :D
Rachridgeback chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
Whee! An update! Right when I returned from vacation!

Jack: New York musta been boring, huh?

Yeah, it takes you at least an hour to drive from the hotel to a dunkin' donuts. *cringe* Oh, well. Anyhoo, nice one! Keep it up!

Jack: Now RRB is the author of 18 stories. Crazy, I know.
Rune-Spirit chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
Cool fic?

Zander: So the girl was a hollogram.

R_S: Not neceserilly.

Zander: Well wat else could it be?

R_S: Ask Wicked Enough, she's the only 1 who knows.

Zander: Duh, they're writing the story.

R_S: W/e, update soon!
RisuQ-theQissilent chapter 3 . 8/28/2004
Hi299O: HI299O DON'T GET IT! HI299O'S BRAIN IS MELTING! HI299O TALKS IN THIRD PERSON! HI299O-

Monoked: *whap*

Hi299O: X_o nyargh

Monoked: you don't have a brain, remember? yes, Hi299O is weird. stay away from her unless u want a brain tumor that looks like Richard Simmons. ...Don't ask.

Hi299O: nyah? anyway, Besides the fact that Hi299O can't feel Hi299O's brain, very good. also me likie comment on how u forgot the plot. very good fic. update soon, or Hi299O will pummel Monoked with an FPoD*

Monoked: WHAT?

Hi299O: SILENCE FOOL!

Hi299O

may the guinea squirrel be with you

*FPoD: Frying Pan of Doom. a thing from the innerds of Hi299O. like the guinea squirrel. don't ask. ur brain might try to escape ur head.