Reviews for Swept Away
Nebula1701 chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Wow this is such a great little story... I wish I could read more. XD

everything about it is awesome.
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I LOVED THE STORY PLEASE UPDATE ANOTHER ONE. IT'S TO GOOD KUDOS!
brakken chapter 9 . 5/16/2008
A very sweet note to end on, a nice contrast to the betrayal and blood, and most importantly, fire of the previous scenes. (I mean that in the poetic and literal senses). Nice dialog in the ending scene, and good buildup in the fight to the Bakuryuuha, I've been waiting for him to use it...It does pwn pretty much everything doesn't it? Nice to get some explanations as well. I'll keep reading.
brakken chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
A more intense turn...The tone was more frenzied and hectic and worrying than inspiring of utter terror, but as this is a humor/romance fic I approve keeping it on the light side-it fits better with the rest, makes the transitions back to the humorous dialog more smooth, and makes the contrasts seem more natural in general. A little creepy that Kaijin knows so much about Inuyasha-he can't know about Kikyou as well, can he? He didn't know Kagome was a miko, so that would argue that he wouldn't have known about Kikyou either...So he might be wrong in the end. (I need all this for the sake of my convictions, don't mind me). Good chap in general though.
brakken chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
Interesting...Now you've got me all intrigued over Kaijin's character, especially with that last line-I can't help but wonder what all this is really about...What his story is...Obviously it involves mikos...and that sword...and whatever he's getting out of training with Inuyasha...But I still can't really determine it beyond that...You've got me thinking, at any rate.
brakken chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
The image of Inuyasha in those trunks will remain with me forever...Too bad there was nothing hot pink, although I guess you had to make it semi-believable that he would wear them...But the conversation to convince him was some of the best dialog by far, well done! I enjoyed this very much.
brakken chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
Hehehe this was absolutely delightful. I love how you tie the fluff in, you make it all seem so seamless, so natural-none of it feels like you planned it out at all, it feels like it just...happened that way...And you've definitely caught the ironic (and absurd) nature of their relationship well...If only Kaijin could meet Miroku and Sango and Shippou, it'd be so entertaining to hear all the taunts that could arise with four people to tease the pair...Poor Inuyasha and Kagome, I just never give them a break do I?
brakken chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
Inuyasha's really not doing himself any favors is he? Cussing out the one that has power over your very existence isn't usually the best of ideas...Although it figures that he would do it anyway. He never was the most logical of thinkers...The tiger's irrational fear is really starting to amuse me, although it surprises me that Inuyasha hasn't taken further advantage of it-you know, I'm stronger than her, and she's somehow stronger than you, so I'm stronger than you kind of logic-I think that's syllogism actually, if distorted a bit...The mudslinging and attraction were quite entertaining as well...They can be so oblivious can't they?
brakken chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Hehehehe this is going to be fun, I can tell already...Poor Inuyasha, getting interrogated by the completely innocent Kagome like that...I only wish she could have a dream like that, and have him overhear a bit-yes I know I'm a hentai, what can I say, it's funny to me-I can only dream of the shade of red his face would turn. A delightful plot twist with the tiger (and his apparent fear of mikos) as well. Can't wait to get an explanation for that, my current theory is that his father was killed by a vengeful miko-that's why he was asking forgiveness.
brakken chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
I love the bittersweet irony of that sunset-both admiring it, her so sure he'd never be able to think it romantic, him unable to help his own very romantic sweet thought. Aw. His reaction to her clothing was pretty great too...Hehe who says he's not a hentai? I only wish Miroku was around, just for someone to get it through her skull that this isn't just Inuyasha insulting her...
brakken chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I agree with the title. This feels very Wizard of Oz-esque. Fun, but a tad cliche. I dunno though-I kind of like it that way...I'm enjoying it anyway, just thought I should mention that the tone is blaring 'We're not in Kansas anymore,' especially after they wake up. Well, maybe blaring is a tad strong...I am getting that feeling though. There, go with the second version. It wasn't like you were imitating Wizard of Oz lines or characters at all-it's just the situation that's giving me the feeling. Fun, all the same. Can't wait for the fluff to thicken (as opposed to the plot).
monykkka chapter 9 . 4/15/2008
hehe, why review if you dont write any more? :P

We miss you damn it! Get up and get your fat lazy ass to work! And write more chapter! Arrggh :)
oxsugarxcoatedxo chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
aw so cute
oxsugarxcoatedxo chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
oh i love it
oxsugarxcoatedxo chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
ahaha xDD i love this. im going to continue soon :D its soo good