Reviews for Step to the left
McNuggets chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
That's so cute : D Wicked plot and story and characterization : D
angelictransmition chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
Aztig (Cool)! You are da best! R ya gonna update! If you do, don't expect me to become the first reviewer cuz... here in my country, we usually go to school in June. I hope you update real quick, k?
Canadian Anime Princesseses chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
That's so funny! Please continue! PRETTY PLEASE? ? I'll be waiting
Legolas19 chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
lmao that's funny, you have to update!
kasugai gummie chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
I have no words for this brilliant piece of cracktastic piece.

Or I may have a lot but most of it is pathetic fangirling noises that can't really be considered a part of the english language.

XD This was awesome. Your brand of humor is so random, but so fitting that I was literally laughing out loud every other sentence. You deserve a shrine. Or at least, mind if I pay tribute to your shoelaces? ... Do you even wear shoes? *snort*

Awesome characterizations, situational settings, and plot devices. Of course, adding more installments (and no that hint was not, in any way, meant to be subtle) can only drive forth the plot. And provide more entertainment. And all that other good stuff.

Good job and I'll be stalking you. (Not really, but I'm most definitely keeping an eye on this fic, so getting a restraining order is unnecessary)
Bennoda4evr chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
That was good! U have to update!
shinigami chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
love your story, but seems like u havent updated in a while :-( y not? its an awesome nicely flowing storyline and you have a lot of fans. so... just for me..? i really have to read the conclusion.
Wintersslayer chapter 2 . 11/19/2004
This is a cute story line! I hope you continue soon!
The Storm Dragon chapter 2 . 11/4/2004
I love it you must update ASAP I need more great(like this) SxYY fics too inspire me and help me survive the daily tortures of high school.
Smoocher of Evil chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
Cute story! Update soon okay? I am interested!
christine chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
please continue. i was hooked be this story
orlis-gal chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
HAHAHAHA That's so funny Seto really wants to show the world that he owns Yami! -

so possesive

um I hope the girl or guy won't be an oc but whatever update soon please add more Seto/Yami romance
orlis-gal chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
kawaii I just really like the two of them update!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
Sensible Malik. Now why can't they all just listen to reason? I guess that just wouldn't be interesting enough...
BitterGrace01 chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Oh, very enjoyable! I hope you can write some more very, very soon!