Reviews for Painful Memories
katiek121 chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
Great story! I can't wait to read Revelations!
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
nore more
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
Good story, off to read more...
Nightwing Gurl chapter 12 . 5/25/2008
omg, awee, yay.. lots of mixed emotions are running through me due to reaching the end of this story. Totally awesome! I loved and enjoyed it! you did a great job with the story, more like with Chris -squeek-

NWG
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
yeah good story.
Marcus1233 chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
ah, the moment of truth. Can't wait to see the pompous a** of an elder and Piper's face on the next chapter.
Marcus1233 chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
Poor Paige. Skipped just like that...as if she was insignificant.

Poor Chris.
Marcus1233 chapter 7 . 7/11/2007
Hm...funny, the low level demon seemed to have a higher IQ...
Marcus1233 chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
For a demon she's really an optimistic person. Tsk. You'd think that she would have learned her lesson by now...as long as the others are there to keep them sane and under control...dunno about Chris though...
Marcus1233 chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
Don't these demons have better ambition? (chuckles) Being the source seemed to be drilled inside their heads, huh?

poor Chris.
thebloodrose chapter 12 . 3/2/2007
I am really loving this, i cannot wait to see what happens in revelations
JustEs chapter 4 . 8/30/2006
Oh, poor Chris wanting so much not to have to relive Piper's death every night, os he can't sleep and SO tired that now he's wired, with coffee making him even MORE wired!

I got a kick out of Leo saying he & Piper were back together while Piper insisted they weren't and Chris being happy to see them together; it's reminiscent of I Dream of Phoebe and Courtship of Wyatt's Father, but done SO much better!

And I *love* Piper's caring about Chris when he's in the midst of his nightmare; that mother-son bond is there no matter if she realizes it or not!

Two parts were my favorites:

Quote:

"Ok then...you were saying?" Phoebe said looking at Leo who looked at her puzzled, "demon?"

"Oh right!" he cried, "nothing to worry about really, its low level and can be killed with a simple vanquishing spell."

"You forget that Garentax was low level too!" Paige interjected with a shudder.

"Yeah, but this is different." Leo replied.

"If you say so!"

Sounds SO "famous last words"! It's always those "ah, piece of cake" demons that you have to worry about.

And naturally, my favorite line was:

Quote:

"Once all that caffeine's out of his system, he'll be back to the neurotic guy we all know and love!" Piper quipped, looking down at the sleeping witch-whitelighter.

lol! That is SO Chris!

But seeing that ending, I know what's going to happen, and I'm not sure if I want to read it again.
WhatItIsYo chapter 12 . 8/22/2006
great story! it was bomby (great)!
JustEs chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
Oh, Jedi, I've said it before and I'll say it again, you come up with the BEST antagonists ESPECIALLY when they're demons! This demoness literally sends chills up and down my spine! :hair

But she has to admit, that imbecile of a demon is smart! Going after the Charmed One's most painful memories (and forcing us to have to relive them along with them!) is indeed a great idea! And if everyone's together and Chris has to see what we already knows tortures him the most, what will Leo and Piper think?

I also loved the scene between Paige and Phoebe and Chris; it's just *so* typical Chris and so typical the concerned but prying aunts! And what a great way to get around Piper finding out! Yay, Paige!

This is SO fantastic! Can't wait til tomorrow when I can read more!
JustEs chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
Funny, I truly don't remember this chapter at all. I'd forgotten the difference in Chris' appearance and his inability to sleep due to the nightmares. First seeing his mother die; now seeing first Phoebe die and then see Piper die again. What must it be like for the poor kid to first see his mother and his aunts as they were dead, then come back to seeing them young and alive and, in Piper's case, not even knowing who he is! As much as I can't stand the brat on TV, I can't help but feel sorry for him here! I wish SO much that we could've seen more of this on the show. That the only thing we know about the sisters in the future is "SHe died when I was 14" is disgusting on Kern's part! But you've done such a fantastic job of filling in that gap!

And your descriptions of the aftermath of the battle was on-the-nose perfect! I almost laughed at the mention of the poor grandfather's clock being destroyed AGAIN! How much money did the sisters spend repairing that poor thing?

This is so great! Can't wait until I get to read another chapter tomorrow!