Reviews for Painful Memories
AcademyAddict chapter 6 . 5/17
There's a sentence in the middle here that doesn't fit; I think it may be a comment from a beta reader. "I've corrected this in a few places before and wasn't going to mention it,..."
AcademyAddict chapter 5 . 5/17
I bet pipers is prues death and she's already overcome that too
katiek121 chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
Great story! I can't wait to read Revelations!
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
nore more
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
Good story, off to read more...
Nightwing Gurl chapter 12 . 5/25/2008
omg, awee, yay.. lots of mixed emotions are running through me due to reaching the end of this story. Totally awesome! I loved and enjoyed it! you did a great job with the story, more like with Chris -squeek-

NWG
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
yeah good story.
Marcus1233 chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
ah, the moment of truth. Can't wait to see the pompous a** of an elder and Piper's face on the next chapter.
Marcus1233 chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
Poor Paige. Skipped just like that...as if she was insignificant.

Poor Chris.
Marcus1233 chapter 7 . 7/11/2007
Hm...funny, the low level demon seemed to have a higher IQ...
Marcus1233 chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
For a demon she's really an optimistic person. Tsk. You'd think that she would have learned her lesson by now...as long as the others are there to keep them sane and under control...dunno about Chris though...
Marcus1233 chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
Don't these demons have better ambition? (chuckles) Being the source seemed to be drilled inside their heads, huh?

poor Chris.
thebloodrose chapter 12 . 3/2/2007
I am really loving this, i cannot wait to see what happens in revelations
JustEs chapter 4 . 8/30/2006
Oh, poor Chris wanting so much not to have to relive Piper's death every night, os he can't sleep and SO tired that now he's wired, with coffee making him even MORE wired!

I got a kick out of Leo saying he & Piper were back together while Piper insisted they weren't and Chris being happy to see them together; it's reminiscent of I Dream of Phoebe and Courtship of Wyatt's Father, but done SO much better!

And I *love* Piper's caring about Chris when he's in the midst of his nightmare; that mother-son bond is there no matter if she realizes it or not!

Two parts were my favorites:

Quote:

"Ok then...you were saying?" Phoebe said looking at Leo who looked at her puzzled, "demon?"

"Oh right!" he cried, "nothing to worry about really, its low level and can be killed with a simple vanquishing spell."

"You forget that Garentax was low level too!" Paige interjected with a shudder.

"Yeah, but this is different." Leo replied.

"If you say so!"

Sounds SO "famous last words"! It's always those "ah, piece of cake" demons that you have to worry about.

And naturally, my favorite line was:

Quote:

"Once all that caffeine's out of his system, he'll be back to the neurotic guy we all know and love!" Piper quipped, looking down at the sleeping witch-whitelighter.

lol! That is SO Chris!

But seeing that ending, I know what's going to happen, and I'm not sure if I want to read it again.
WhatItIsYo chapter 12 . 8/22/2006
great story! it was bomby (great)!