Reviews for His Ears
ok
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
ok
Hannahb chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
AWWW! Poor InuYasha! Thank you for the wonderful story! Aw man Lucky Kagome! UUUGGHH! WHY CAN'T I BE KAGOME! Life sucks. But it's made better by people like you who write awesome fanfics like this that pull at my heart! Thanks!
(sob) I'm ren years late for this story, I'm sorry. Please update and reply to me, I have a question but i don't know if you even look on here anymore... :) :) (sweatdrop) Goin' to bed now, thanks again! Bye!
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Sweet! well written, loved the fluff.. :)
kisshuismylife chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Aww... Kawaii!
InuGome chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wow, this could pass for an inuyasha episode... and I loved the fact that you thought about writing something like this to answer all the questions about Inu's cute, fluffy, and hard-to-resist dog ears!
elf mermaid chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Squee! I wish I could rub his ears too... and I promise to be gentle... :3

Thank you so much for writing this! :D
TheAnarchyQueen chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I liked this story. It was cute, and it could happen.

But inserting the Japanese into the sentences kind of messed up the flow, because you have to remember what it means or go check what it means at the bottom.
Nyony's Echo chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aww i absolutely love it!
fluffily chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Ahahaha, funny AND cute. I love it! :)
YenGirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
OMG... OMG... this is so... so... *takes deep breath* KAWAII!

Cute and sweet - I'd love to be tweaking those ears and hearing him purr as well - you go Kagome! And I like how her mum & bro would treat them just as gently... *whines 'so would i..'*

*sniff*
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
sweet... lying her head on yasha's chest *drools*
5redroses chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I absolutely adore ear stories! Contented growl, heh! Godd Job.

5redroses*
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I love it!
InuYashieLover chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
KAWAII! I love InuYasha's ears! You've got good writing skills, keep up the good work! .

InuYashieLover :D