Reviews for His Ears
InuYashieLover chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
KAWAII! I love InuYasha's ears! You've got good writing skills, keep up the good work! .~

InuYashieLover :D
SilverCrystal029 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
AWH

it's a content growl

ahhaha awh!

loved it
mysterychild chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Aw.. this was so cute to read! :) Absolutely adorable.
TurquoisePanda chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
LOL! This reminds me of a 'calvin and hobbs' (i think that's how you spell their names..?) comics where calvin comes up to hobbs and says "Do tigers purr?" "no." "then what do you call that sound that you make when i rub your belly?" "...growling friendly."

LOL!

XD
LILI chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I love your stories! This one is specially cute, just like his ears!_
Tevrah chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I just love his ears! They're so cute! Great story!
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
omg so cute

~Al
Azmidia chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
That was a really cute little one shot. There is nothing funnier then the good ol scratch Inuyasha's ears scenario. I also enjoyed the tiny snipet into Inuyasha's past regarding them. Your descriptive abilities are also great which I consider the most important part of any good story. I feel as though I have read this before long ago but I refound it again on this new C2 it was put in full of lots of cute ear scratching stories, great stuff, you should check um out. Keep up the great work.
forgotten angel chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
wow! this was REALLY good! i LOVED this! it kept everyone in character, and somehow offered new info! YAY! (loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it! :D:D:D:D:D).
the-mischievious-innocent-soul chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
to make "nani" a questoin you have to put "ka" at the end so he woudn't say "nani" he would say "nani ka"
Taseisha chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Just wanted to do this so I could put you in my favorites!
Amy chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Such a kawaii story!
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This was also an interesting little scene. A good read, the more we find out about our Inuyasha the happier I am. Enjoyed reading this.

~QueenTatooine
nanirain chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Ah! So cute! I love it! o!
Drake Clawfang chapter 1 . 7/4/2005