Reviews for I am Morgane le Fey
Donna Aminta of the Black Rose chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
I very much enjoyed reading this, which is to say something, as I'm very picky about the mists of Avalon stories I read. Just a few minor thoughts. first of all, please don't tell me you've stopped with it. You really have a good story here, and I'd like to see it continue. Second thought, maybe try making your chapters a bit longer. You get to the point that I really get into it, and it's over. last thing, and this is just a picky me thing, but where's Merlin? How can you have a mists fic without the Merlin? Just something to think about. Happy writing, and i really am enjoying it.

Lady Solace
VampireQueenSeleneArtemesia chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
You do Know that the Movie was Based off of a Book, Right?

Vivianne and Morgaine were described as Dark, Imposing looks, that released an Air of Superiority.

The Book was Very Differen(Marion Zimmer Bradley, Same Title)

~Selene
viviane chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
i LOVE ur viviane! she's wonderful. i wish that she would have a love life though*wink*lol. PLEASE wright more!SOON!
Morgan chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Just to telling you.. it's Morgane le Fay (fay it's fairy in french)
One To Survive chapter 6 . 10/26/2004
o, i really like this. please continue this story! its almost the basic idea of the whole movie. keep going please!
Kalli0pesMus3 chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
I like how your chapters are short (though sometimes, short isn't always good)... We get a sense of Morgaine in this chapter - as well as the last - where we see Morgaine as a little spoiled and pampered though she yearns to be adventurous. I'm curious to see how your Viviane will be different than the miniseries Viviane _ My only suggestions is that you add a little bit more detail to colour up your story.

- Sarika
Kalli0pesMus3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Nice beginning... there are so many sifferent ways to say Morgane le Fey. I just call her Morgaine le Fay... it doesn't matter really. Nice, short, captivating beginning though it starts off *slightly* the same as the book though not quite. I'm re-reading it... ad I watched a bit of the movie today. Good job and keep writing!

- Sarika
lovetowrite390 chapter 6 . 10/10/2004
I am on board, and so far, it is wonderful. The characters are very well captured in this story, although you did make Vivane your own, and I think I like her better...Her personality is a bit nicer, more open than in the movie, and her character looks more like how I would imagine Vivane to look. I wonder what you are going to make happen next, I can't wait to find out. :) Thanks, and please add soon!
CrimsonEnchantress chapter 6 . 8/3/2004
I'm not worried about sex, just as long as it isn't too...unrealistic...and great story!

You are an amazing writer. Really, you are. No criticisms again, but I do hope you'll update soon! I'm aching with anticipation and...what's this? Gleeful, nearly hysterical longing? Eks! This story must be good too! Bye!

I was just wondering. Have you read the book,

I am Morgan le Fay by...hmm. I can't remember *smiles sheepishly*. But that's what the book's called anyways. If you haven't, I highly suggest you read it. The author also wrote a book called,

I am Mordred. That might help you find the right book.
Allora Gale chapter 6 . 7/5/2004
Hey, great story so far. I just want to let you in on a contradiction you made tho. In your first chapter you said Igraine loved her husband, but in this chapter, you said she didnt. Just thought I'd let you know about that. Great story tho. Please hurry with the next chapter.
Aedyn Star chapter 6 . 5/7/2004
hehe. sick perhaps sex can be, but in literature sometimes it is a nessecity. anyway, love the story, only critisism is that it seems to be moving along really fast, but i suppose I shouldn't be talking. please keep it up im loving it!
funkyrocker chapter 6 . 5/7/2004
very good chapter! more! more ! :P
one thing to say tho. wouldnt morgane notice that it wasnt her father riding up?
but still it was very good!
hugs and kisses
Mel
Me Acorn and Somtimes Banana chapter 6 . 5/5/2004
Hey! Thanks alot for the e-mail! I'm sorry but this has almost always been my least favorite part of the story. Urgh. I mean, in the usual stories your supposed to hate Morgan but when you read this part it's like 'how can you not feel sorry for a kid thats had this happen to her?'. I don't know if that made any sense. Oh well. I'm having MAJOR writers block on my dancing with demons story. We also just got a new computer and I've been trying to get used to it. I've got excuses, lol! I'll e-mail you as soon as I get it up!
"Think with your brain!"
"I'm not a guy, what else do I have to think with?" ~Me and Pill A.K.A The Queen of Randominity
MIchele chapter 6 . 5/5/2004
Interesting chapter! i understand way more now, but the duke of cornwall is pretty protective for his own good! Lol keep it up! Good job!
allara serasai chapter 5 . 4/30/2004
I've never seen the movie, the Mists of Avalon, but reading this, I want to. Yes, it was a cliffie, and the only thing I can say to this story is great, update soon, and longer chapters please!