Reviews for Just An Odd Pirate Story: Buried Treasure!
sierra chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
i love cheese...
Norma Jean the Dancing Machine chapter 22 . 1/24/2010
i got really nostalgic and read some of this.

i miss it.
lightsabermaster chapter 27 . 11/5/2007
How is it that you can write such hilarious and wonderful things, when coming from almost anybody else those same things would be painfully unreadable? I must say, YOU ROCK. You can take the same exact story situations that have been used a bazillion times but make them so unique and fun and awesome that I can't help but be pulled along and read and laugh and love.

Awesome.

-LM
Clea Lupin chapter 27 . 7/6/2007
Ha ha ha HILARIOUS story! You and your friends are CRAZY! Sort of like me and some of my friends, actually . . . ha ha, awsome,

Clea
FrodoFever chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
...anyone ever tell you that you were hyper?
PrincessNM chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
This is a cool story. I like it a lot. I love how you have your opinions in there.
Eternal Silver Flame chapter 21 . 8/30/2006
Jack's pistol is actually a flintlock, not a revolver. Not trying to be a know it all, just thought you might want to know.
Norma Jean the Dancing Machine chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
hols just wanted to review and say tis funny!
2589680986 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
YAY! I like this so far! (looks at chapters) Phew I got a lot of reading to do! Very entertaining so far, luv. (By the way, hi fellow Freshman! it seems we live at opposite ends of the United States... not sure if 9th grade is highschool over there, but FRESHMEN ROCK!)
Lindsay chapter 15 . 8/4/2004
hey erica u told me 2 review so here goes nuttin...i hated it...im jus kiddin i loved it
Kari chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Erica and Lindsay,(Actually Erica because I have never met or spoken to Lindsay before...Sorry o.O)

Anyways, I loved the first chapter! I write a lot too and I must say that you two are very talented and creative! I can't seem to stop reading and I'm very anxious for the sequal. It's hilarious so far and especially good considering it's about PoTC (Captain Jack Sparrow..) *swoons* I have so much more to say but I must move on to the next chapter. I'll submit a new review soon. Tata all.
birdsdonthavejunk chapter 28 . 7/16/2004
PLEASE HURRY UP WITH THE SEQUEL! I love your story it makes me laugh so hard! Your friends sound so much like my friends. We're all wacked! Once again POST THAT SEQUEL OR ELSE! and, yes, that was a threat(lol)!
BG Sparrow chapter 20 . 7/16/2004
hey every1 this is lindsay i loved chapter 22 its awesome. i luv annoying peeple. its great. fyi i am insane. add me to your aim buddylist m linkinlindsay
Riddle-Me-That chapter 28 . 7/15/2004
Hahaha! I can't wait for the sequel! This'll be so awesome! D You even inspired my friend and I to write a PotC parody. One my account. I'm not advertising, I swear... I'll be waiting! Wonderful story!
Arsinoe Selene chapter 28 . 7/15/2004
i think that is going to be a great story. i will read it when it comes out.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »