Reviews for Whirlwind: A Hawk and Spenser Romance
ricca chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
hope you return to right more on the fic. I enjoy it alot
Sandy chapter 18 . 7/13/2009
Reading this for the second time and I'm waiting for the rest of the story. Is it posted some where that I can get to and finish reading 'Whirlwind'.
Sandy chapter 18 . 9/13/2008
Reading "Whirlwind" for the second time and enjoyed it Again. Did you ever add to the story after Chapter 18 ? I want to know how you resolved their feelings and I for one would like for them play house (LOL).
hawkfan chapter 18 . 8/6/2008
I found the first ten chapters of this story on another site and I absolutely fell in love with it. Please write more and soon.
Nonnihil Scelestus chapter 16 . 3/20/2006
I was so happy to see an update. I love this story and I am always anxiously awaiting a new chapter. Keep up the good work.
Tinkering chapter 14 . 5/2/2005
tiz you! was thinking about you today...i need more tyr/harper...i went looking and omg...there's like a CHRONIC lack...i thought hp/ss was bad...omg i found only like..THREE!

so a plot idea...err anything you want but can i request a little tortured harper...a little protective turned possessive tyr and...umm..interfering crew!D
Nonnihil Scelestus chapter 12 . 2/28/2005
I love this fic and how its going. Keep it up, I cant wait to read more of this story.
Nonnihil Scelestus chapter 10 . 11/29/2004
This is the first ever Spenser/Hawk fic I've ever read and I have to say that you do a very good job of staying true to the characters as I remeber them. Keep it up, I cant wait to read more.
penny chapter 8 . 10/26/2004
More please? :)
robindragon chapter 7 . 8/20/2004
Wanted to let you know I'm still reading and still enjoying this very much.
TeaRoses chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
It never occurred to me in my life to slash Hawk and Spenser but what a freaking great idea! Haven't got to that part yet but so far you're imitating the writing style of the books quite well... I'll definitely come back to read the rest.
robindragon chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
you've just made me very happy. I love Spenser/Hawk. I can't wait to read more.