Reviews for The Sight
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
DIS: lol, that was funny:

Marik as Ashley: blah blah blah, I’m a stupid ditz!

M as A: blah blah blah, im still a stupid ditz

M as A: blah blah blah, I’m a stupid wench!

DIS: XD, no offense to you, Ashley of course, it's just funny. I think Marik would actually say that too, lol. Hehehe

D.I.S.: oh the horror! You actually had 2 use up all of that energy 2 log in, just so u could review! I’m deeply sorry! Plz accept my apology, and my advice! GET OFF UR LAZY ASS AND GO OUT SIDE! U NO THAT PLACE WITH THE FLOWERS, AND GRASS! Ashley: he he! Sorry about her, she’s just a little crazy! We appreciate your review, please don’t b scared away by her, please!

DIS: It actually amuses me, lol! _ I've been outside too many times and I'm (right now) just tryin to settle down in the house, on the interenet (comp) and do crap like that. Eh, its not like I have any other place to go n e wayz, lol. can't wait to see Ruby Moon's next chapter, this is a rly good fic, lol.

Marik: (sighs) She's just in a rly good mood, had she not been, she would have torn your head off for calling her lazy.

DIS: lol. prbly yeah

Marik: Do u know how many times u've used 'lol'

DIS: (counts) 6 times?

Marik: Yeah, sure, whatever.

DIS: Oh and some advice, you might want to not use slang like u as you and r as are. I started like that and I got flamed for it. said it was bad grammer and I wasn't gonna get n e where with it, lol. N e wayz, have fun, G'nite
Gensotenshi chapter 6 . 5/25/2004
Ya ya ya! More more more! Hee hee I'm hyper, ate sugar. Anyway I like it and hope you write more soon!
Gensotenshi
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 6 . 5/11/2004
v_v Aw, ya made me log in!
Anyways, it's pretty cool. Though, I wouldn't suggest doing too many OC fics. They aren't very popular. I guess people hate to see the OC's like, falling in love with the guys they like and stuff. I don't mind OC's but I don't read too many OC fics. Your is pretty cool! _ I do, however think that you should add more humor, coz it says romance/HUMOR and, er, so far I haven't seen so much of that, so I think ya should add somma that, but then again, it's takes alot to get me to laugh...U_U Anyways, I hope that you do more fics! _ Cheerio!
~*Demented Insane Spirit*~ aka DIS
Chibi-Kari chapter 6 . 5/9/2004
good job yet again!
Clydelle Eucharistia chapter 6 . 5/6/2004
Wah! Update! mystery...heheh...so i wanna give u a tip, maybe u'll get more reviews when u try and admit anonymous reviews!
Darkhope chapter 6 . 5/4/2004
hey Ruby! sorry I didn't get to review last chapter, I'v been really busy...anyway...UPDATE!
Clydelle Eucharistia chapter 5 . 5/2/2004
Lolz! Well, yes, there are some things that i find that u might fix. You can try and make ur chapters more longer, and i'll try and help u if u need something. Just e-mail me, alright? so total ina all, this is a great fic. 97/100.
Clydelle Eucharistia chapter 4 . 5/1/2004
Lolz! Don't worry, i wont send u flames, ur story's WAY too good for that! So keep it up! Can't wait till ya update! Update ASAP, ok?
Darkhope chapter 4 . 5/1/2004
Dat was good! You might use my idea? COOL! *feels loved* lol MORE PLEASE!
BlindFate chapter 4 . 4/30/2004
hey!
wow!
rteviewing 2 my own fic!
'aint that a first!
i 'aint never seen this done b4!
but hey!
i need a few flames... even if they r from myself!
lolz!
well all i have 2 say 2 myself is that...
I SUX!
never write another chappie again
even tho i will!
just stop waisting other pplz time!
and go continue reading fics instead of actually trying 1!
U SUX!
byez!
me!
HellzKatt chapter 4 . 4/30/2004
hi agein i like ur new chapter hope to hear more and hopefully u will have them longer and i have a questipn is meskenet bakura's past love considering he seems alittle more desent to her then malik u dont have to tell me if its a surprise but i was just being a curious viewer well cant wait for the next one buy.
samantha.E.
Chibi-Kari chapter 4 . 4/30/2004
hehehehe i love your ending tristan bashing...well here is another review...good job and continue!
Darkhope chapter 3 . 4/28/2004
Hey! Your welcome! This is good, and I DID update both of my Yu-Gi-Oh! fics. Add more JoeyXMai-ness! you should have Meskenet like him, and Mai will get all jealous, that would be funny. lol See ya later! UPDATE!
Chibi-Kari chapter 3 . 4/28/2004
that was really good! *smiles* and tristan got turned down...life can't get better than that can it...hehehe. This is excellent and I will continue to read it!
Gensotenshi chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
If you receive a review from me sorry its the computer. Anyway this is good and Meskenet is a good character. Please write more and deleate my other review if you can.
Gensotenshi