Reviews for Crush
gecoma chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
good story
EmmieLou555 chapter 6 . 2/10/2006
hey! great fic so far, totally loving it! that was some great cordyness at the end of that last chap! keep going with the awesomeness!
gidgetgirl chapter 5 . 8/17/2004
The whole 'rain' bit read as just a bit too cheesy for me, which would have worked, if you'd written Willow and Dawn as acknowledging its cheesiness. This piece just doesn't grab me like your other little Dawn pieces, probably because the characterization isn't as spot on. Willow was dorky back in these seasons, and she had a very particular way of talking that you're kind of missing here, and Dawn even at fourteen was a bit more spastic and goofy than she is. Buffy's voice in her chapter sounded pretty off to me also.
gidgetgirl chapter 4 . 8/17/2004
Again, kinda weird that Willow would call the Summers house and just talk to Dawn. I enjoyed this chapter, though. Dawn was great with her 'all hail queen buffy' bits, though I think your Dawnie may not have the awkwardness that defined early Dawn...she's a bit too articulate, and Buffy seemed a bit out of character.
gidgetgirl chapter 3 . 8/17/2004
How old is Dawn in this? She's reading very young... if it's season two, she would have been what? Eleven? She seems more like eight or so. Most kids as old as ten or eleven wouldn't ask a teenager to read to them.
MBB chapter 6 . 7/13/2004
ROFL Nice new piece :-)
arizona chapter 6 . 7/4/2004
just read this story and it is a very interesting look into buffy dawn relationship. I am wondering why the sudden disappearance of the Crush theme. Hope it's not gone for good. Could make buffy annoyed if Dawn start's to move in on him. Just an idea.
KelleBelle1981 chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
Hehe. I like the cute little Dawn story. Too many people bash Dawn, but I liked her most of the time. Stupid Buffy. She needs to like...get over herself. Biotch. Anyway, please update soon. :)
SleepSeeker chapter 6 . 6/29/2004
I really like this chapter and how things are going along. I hope everybody doesn't stay mad for long. I hope buffy realizes what a butt she's being and apologize and than she willow and dawn can go out for ice cream or something. Thanks for the update, can't wait for the next one.
Reviewer chapter 6 . 6/29/2004
Xander not getting what was going on had me laughing, in addition to Cordelia saying that she was the only sane person. Keep going!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 6 . 6/29/2004
Great update! I think i liked this chapter best so far!
strawberries'n'sugar chapter 5 . 6/21/2004
I don't know what to say. I want to review, cos it's a good story, but I can't think of anyway of explaining that. How stupid am I? Anyway, great story. You've characterised Dawn very well. B.
Reviewer chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
This is good. i'd never thought that Dawn and Willow would be friends, but it makes sense. i'd like to see how Buffy deals with Willow later. i'd probably be upset if one of my friends hung out with my younger sister. except i don't have a younger sister...
MBB chapter 5 . 6/6/2004
So, begin season 2 ..this is preCordelia?

(I kind of expected it to be Cordy when I first read the discription of the story you know :-P )

What's the next part? Where Empatha is coming to stay over?
Alixtii chapter 5 . 6/5/2004