Reviews for The Strength Within
update soon
SesshiesKamatotoGirl chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
Update asap
babygirl20008 chapter 7 . 3/28/2005
this is a good story. I hope you update soon. I realy like it.
BiNeko chapter 7 . 3/27/2005
Wow! it has been an eternity since you updated! well, it seems that Kikyou can't take a hint now can she? and by the way, InuYasha and Sesshoumaru's father's real name is InuTaishou. i just thought you should know...anywho, update soon!

JunKing chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Lady devious. This is the story that you read to me on the phone:) It's off da hook, and sad too:( I hope Kagome will be able to get through this.
angelprincess22 chapter 6 . 11/13/2004
OMG! That was great! I wish that I could see the expression on Inu's face when she opened the door!
BiNeko chapter 6 . 11/12/2004
he must be freaked out just seeing her in his half bro's shirt, half naked and scream her lungs to god like a crazy cow...update!

Dagorwen of Beleriand chapter 6 . 11/8/2004
please please update as soon as possible please?
Musouka.Dreamer chapter 6 . 11/7/2004
Me likey Me likey So please update soon I beg you please I just cant wait to see wut is goin to happen next please update please please please!
Dsunny chapter 5 . 9/29/2004
gah! YOUR ENDING IT LIKE THAT? UPDAte SOON OR ELSE!
BiNeko chapter 5 . 8/2/2004
GREAT! this was great!

Musouka.Dreamer chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
ME LIKEY ME LIKEY ME LIKEY I THINK THIS WUZ ONE OF THE BEST CHAPTER"S YET! I ALSO LOVE BABY PHAT TO SO THATS A PLUS! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Kilgannon chapter 4 . 7/12/2004
Yet again, another beautiful chapter! _ Thanks for letting me help you with it, even if I wasn't that much of a help..._() heh heh...oh well Keep writing! It's getting more in depth and more addicting!

Later