Reviews for Harry's Love
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I love this fic, you're a really talented writer - have you written any books? I'd read them if you have - and I really like the idea that Harry's sacrifice protected all light wizards, possibly forever, and curses rebounded upon their casters. Voldemort ended up killing himself.
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This is incredibly sad, but I really like the idea. Good job.
Nur ich chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I think your story is a good example on how the wizarding world treats Harry. He can hardly be anymore 'good' than by sacrificing himself for the people who never bothered to actually care for him. I thought this would be about Harry getting killed and the wizards and witches realizing that they are doomed without him. Your story surprised me, but I liked it. The idea is good and it's well written as far as I can tell. The reactions to Harry's dead and the revealation of why he'd died is written very believeable, I'm not sure if I miss the lacking personal reaction of the others. Without this personal reaction, your story feels another way to me. I can't really explain it, so I'll just say I liked it.
The Dead Snake chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
props to the last sentence.
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
If I was harry potter, I would probably leave and let the corrupt sheep live or die by there own hand!
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
you write angst and tragedy well.
whatareyoudoinghere chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
i really like this, i think it was great how you left everyone thinking harry had died worthlessly but then i the end he saved them all
smooth.stutter chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Cheh. Wow. V. Nice
AnjaliMalfoy chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
that was so beautiful.i love this story. so sad so beautiful. simply breathtaking.
Cigale chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Touching, very touching. Thanks
Nukular Winter chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
That was sort of a bummer. Good read, though.
Eohthen lord of Rohan chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Its good lol, izzy dork
DevonMarie chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I really liked this story! It's so sad though! I have one suggestion, you should use quotation marks when someone is speaking, other wise it is kind hard to understand. Other than that, I loved it!
TheSerpentAndTheLion chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Hey, thanks for reviewing our fic. I'm Dana by the way, and I really enjoyed our fic. I'm a sucker for "good Harry" too and I'm also a firm believer in thinking that sometimes sacrifice is the only way you can win sometimes. Anyway,I thought it was nicely written and a unique way of Harry defeating Voldemort. I hope you to see you review our fic again and I look forward to reading more of your stories!
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 4/26/2004