Reviews for The Parchment
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
great idea, like this one-shot, I think it could be considered finished.

you've got a knack for thinking up plots for short one chapter fics, and you write them really well.

Harry's ramblings - of his nightmare, horrifying, but realistic, the ending was pretty final, liked it.
echoing noise chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
*lets out big breath*

It's good. I want more.
RadiantRedWeasley chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Another good idea. You've got a knacked fo plots.
hedwig136 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
aww!
Vampyre Moon chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
is it wrong that my reaction was to burst into laughter?

'cause, if nothing else, they had it commin' to them
Lactuca chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
A very good idea, even if Harry's nighttime ramblings do begin to look a little ridiculous written down like that.
Nukular Winter chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
That was pretty good, it could use a little context, though.
hit0 chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
This was pretty nice, a bit too short though I think. I agree with Nemati, it fits their nosey nature perfectly :)
Thranx chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
It's short, but I think too short. You really need to lengthen and expand it. If you're bored...
angel74 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
I really enjoyed this piece of writing until I read that it was a one shot. How dare you leave it there! I want more! *pouts childishly*
Nemati chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
I liked it a lot. I seems to me like something that couldve actually happenend. Those two are very nosey, lol.
The ending seemed a bit rushed to me though. I wouldve liked reading a bit more of how Hermione and Ron react and feel. But I understand why you ended it there. Maybe you could write something about Harry finding out what they did and his reaction.
Anyway, I loved it.
Keep writing.
moonypadfoot chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
That was REALLY good. I just think you should have had Harry talk a little more. Hope you post something soon! Ttyl, byes! moony*padfoot