Reviews for Making Up The Ending
Pheo chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Great story! This a perfect backstory scene for Sara. Her independence is clearly portrayed, and her "experiments" are wonderful. Her sense of justice seems to begin here, too. Really good, thanks!
wp1fan chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I can actually see this as a little Sara. I love your version. Great job!
Psycho Goddess chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Ahh, little Sara. And I recongizable (and conniving) Sara at that. Too cool!
Jendeh chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
This fic was totally in left field and I loved it! Oh I can see Sara being an evil little child hehehe. Thanks for writing this!
luxor chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I guess some things don't change. Sara was quite the 7 year old, wasn't she? That was some spot on characterization. Thanks for the laugh and the memories of childhood. Loved the story!
Penn O'Hara chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
This one is my pick. For originality, interest, creativity, the lot! You SO have the 'voice' down pat for a little girl, and it's easy to imagine that this little girl is Sara. Top marks for this one.
ShannonSto chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Aha! Yet another way to approach these lines! Fantastic. Very cute and totally believable.
michstjame chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
I love this-Sara as a kid, and yet so-Sara. Word to the wise-no one can plot and execute plans like a geek. Go, Sara!
LSI chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Oh, how clever is that? A seven-year-old Sara-and in character. I really enjoyed this story. You take the prize for originality!
CSIShipperGirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Wow. Sara as a kid! Cool! Thanks for sharing.
Suzy