Reviews for Shallow Questions, Deep Truths
nina6612 chapter 1 . 1/19
This is sooo awsome!
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Excellent just wish there were more.
Saissister chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
cool
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
amazing fic, I loved it, all the questions, how at first Harry tried to be sarcastic while answering the questions, and how in the end, Snape asked him if he'd felt real pain, and he said that he'd felt the Cruciatus Curse twice, and been possessed by Voldemort, but it hurt the most when he saw the shadows of his parents and Cedric, and when he saw Sirius fall through the Veil. and in the end, when Malfoy said he supposed his relatives waited on him hand and foot, and Harry said that they hated him and starved him, then told him to get out.

the idea for this fic was brilliant, how do you get all these ideas?

written well, it's perfect on it's own, doesn't really need another chapter.
Harry Potter 1 Fan chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I loved that adn thought it was cool. My fav part was when He talked about his family adn when Ron asked his question. Lol! I thought it was kinda funny in an angsty sorta way. Go Harry Potter! Happy Writing!
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
You know, I really wish you would make a second part for this. xD But I'm not sure how you would continue it since it's so great already. I love these kinds of stories, but I can't seem to find a lot of them. This was well written and I completely loved it. Thank you for writing it.
A rose by any other name chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Very, very interesting

-Arbaon
echoing noise chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
ow. wow. ow again. That sucks for harry.
sad.ending.x3 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I like it.
Julia chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I quite enjoyed reading this. Good job.
Petrichor942 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That was brilliant!
hypercell chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This was really really amazing! Great! love it! Snape asked if they wait him hand and foot?
Angelauthor14 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This is really good! Very well written!
Nur ich chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Wow, I'm really impressed by this. And a bit disappointed because I've never had such an idea.

I think it's written fine and my head is full of theories what happens after this. I'm wondering what Malfoy and Snape are now thinking of Harry, what Hermione thinks of all this, how the others see him now, if Ron'll get over what Harry said,...

And I think there's a typo (or I phrase I've never seen before) in the last paragraph. Harry says he's supposed to by The Harry Potter. Shouldn't it be "BE The Harry Potter"?
Potterworm chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Once again; wow. That was incredible. I wish you had written a companion piece or an epilogue to gauge people's reactions to this information about Harry.