Reviews for Shallow Questions, Deep Truths
i wish you would continue this, it would be a great fic
ShadowPaws2002 chapter 1 . 3/17
great. luvit
mandancie chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
a very interesting take. I liked how you did this.
nina6612 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This is sooo awsome!
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Excellent just wish there were more.
Saissister chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
cool
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
amazing fic, I loved it, all the questions, how at first Harry tried to be sarcastic while answering the questions, and how in the end, Snape asked him if he'd felt real pain, and he said that he'd felt the Cruciatus Curse twice, and been possessed by Voldemort, but it hurt the most when he saw the shadows of his parents and Cedric, and when he saw Sirius fall through the Veil. and in the end, when Malfoy said he supposed his relatives waited on him hand and foot, and Harry said that they hated him and starved him, then told him to get out.

the idea for this fic was brilliant, how do you get all these ideas?

written well, it's perfect on it's own, doesn't really need another chapter.
Harry Potter 1 Fan chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I loved that adn thought it was cool. My fav part was when He talked about his family adn when Ron asked his question. Lol! I thought it was kinda funny in an angsty sorta way. Go Harry Potter! Happy Writing!
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
You know, I really wish you would make a second part for this. xD But I'm not sure how you would continue it since it's so great already. I love these kinds of stories, but I can't seem to find a lot of them. This was well written and I completely loved it. Thank you for writing it.
A rose by any other name chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Very, very interesting

-Arbaon
echoing noise chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
ow. wow. ow again. That sucks for harry.
sad.ending.x3 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I like it.
Julia chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I quite enjoyed reading this. Good job.
Petrichor942 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That was brilliant!
hypercell chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This was really really amazing! Great! love it! Snape asked if they wait him hand and foot?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »