Reviews for Genius
Not 2 bad chapter 1 . 1/9
Again, you do well with most of the characters. You paint Robin in circular fashion, one moment dark, the next, bright. I think the ending is abrupt and doesn't allow Robin to express himself-nor are we given to feel his love for Raven as she comes off as more of an afterthought or last option choice to go out with. And though it's true a Dick is a dick, you make too big of a deal over it. Reading some of your note at the end, I sense a great clueless nature to you as you really don't grasp goth and is evidenced in thinking Yahoo was the best search engine. Hopefully by now you've earned that goths ARE posers who can't face the world, and Yahoo uses Google search engines but with their own interface. But each to their own ... I've never understood those who use AskJeeves! / 'jsm
thekataangfan chapter 1 . 1/2
I will say this: I usually don't add short stories and one shots to my reading library. It takes a VERY rare excellence in a story for me to do so. An excellence I am pleased to say that this story possesses. Excellent, excellent job.
RavenxRobin chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
:D :) RavenxRobin4evr!
jaynonical chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I loved it. Nuff said. xD It was beautifully written :) I never really thought Starfire was right for Robin...
Elizabeth B-Lover chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
loved it, i want more
Radar1388 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was great! The flow worked with the plot and everyone was in character. This is going on my favorites.
Guardian's Song chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Well, I thought the goth stuff was a little overdone... but Robin and Raven talking about their pasts was nice.

Off to read more fics!
Ky chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Hey dude! Rockin story! Write some more bud! Keep it cool man!

Ky
Tainted.Cherry chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
awwwwww cute :)

-Candice
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
LOVEEED.
Treskttn chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Nice job on the story; u just sped up a boooring graduation, nice job
space.gypsy chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
i want to suck your writing skills from your brain now please!
romanceaddict3320 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
WOW! yah i love it a lot! i would write more about how fantastic it was but i'm way to tired so my most sincere apoligies. great story and if u decide to do that sequel i would love that 2. :)
The Starry Puzzle chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Wow...that was such a cool story. I like your original idea of Raven being sociable with certain people and Robin wanting to go with her. Good job! Robin/Raven for life!
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 6/27/2006