Reviews for Digital Destiny
shadowfan999 chapter 3 . 4/27
nice fic
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Minimeh chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Well, this is, um... very old. The first ever on ff.n? It's a bit bad but at least someone took the incentive to make a digimon fic and plant the seed that would eventually grow to more than 20,000 stories... gratz on that!

I'm amazed people are still coming to this in 2012 though... xD
Ode 30 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
1999! Gosh! How old is this page? The first digimn fanfic ever
Super garurumon chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
wow.. more reveiws..i came back to see if there were some 2011-ers and there ARE! Everyone was like.."Hmm, i wonder what the 1st digi fic on here was like..let me go all the way to the BACK" XD

I'm the first reveiwer of '08! ...I'm the ONLY reveiwer of '08..T_T

are you even still AROUND? nahh proly forgot ALL about
shipperboyx chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
first san fic about digimon o n this web site wow
Disgraceful Duckling chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Holy crap. This is the FIRST. EVER. DIGIMON. FANFIC. ON. FFN.

And it has NO paragraph breaks whatsoever, too! Wow, to think this started a chain of extremely good, extremely bad, and everything in-between, Digimon fics. Wow. o_o
BagelMudkipmon chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Wild Imagination 7 chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
You forgot to mention Tentomon.
ReimeiOokami chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Wow I went to the oldest story and found this, it was cool!

Super garurumon chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Super garurumon: Yea I'm the first reveiwer of 2008! This is the first digimon fanfic!

Creator: I wasn't even into digimon back then. But how could I? I was only 3, and I haven't even created Super garurumon yet.

Super garurumon: We hadn't expected to find fics THIS old.
chrono17 chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
you said there was more tyo come but haven't written for nearly seven years. i liked this story too. man this sucks nobody actually finishes the stories they start and leave all of us dissapointed. gr.
Loke Groundrunner chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
Pat yourself on the back pal, you made the first Digimon fanfic! But please try to space your paragraphs in the future.
Sonfaro chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
Wow. History. This thing can give you ideas if you read between the lines.
Dr.D76567 chapter 3 . 10/14/2005
Wow, the first ever digimon fanfic... (By the looks of things, I'm not the only one to felt compelled to go all the way back and see what was first).

Anyway, although the plot was okay, the grammar, spelling and structure nearly gave me a headache. Although I know it will probably never be updated again, simple changes would make the story much more... readable?

Regardless, it was Taiora! _ (Greatest couple ever!) I feel so enlightened after reading the first ever...