Reviews for Funny How Love Is
Kick-Me-When-Im-Down chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Oh! Happy ending! I really like it!
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Haha! I love!

But wait- what's this? Les Miz?

-"Robin, you are late," Starfire noticed. "What is wrong today?"

"You look as though you've seen a ghost,"

"Some, er, coke and say what's going on?"

"A ghost you say?" Robin asked, "A ghost maybe."

-She seemed just like a ghost to me.

One minute there, then she was gone!

You cannot tell me that's not from Les Mis. I'm on to you! Great Fic!

Cheers,

Saturn's Hikari
Loki chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
It's weird. And wonderful. Twelfth Night's my favorite Shakespeare play, and you're one of mny fave writers. Kudos for an unusual pair and doing a succesful parody in your good style again.

(Order of the brown nose award goes to me... -_- )
Griffinmon chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
*chuckling* Baka! Pure brilliance, I assure you. This fic... all of it is amazing. I am, to say the least, completely enthralled. Well written, in character, and bloody hysterical.
Darkcloud02 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
...there is only one thing i can say. seeing as this was the best fic ive read in a long time...simply wonderful. i hope to see others of this quality.
Orange Lantern Tsume chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
I don't know why, but my original review for this isn't listed. I swear, I review, and it never shows up. The hell? Anyway, you already heard that I love this fic. I just wanted to ask what you meant by "considered AU connections" in your latest review of my Pretty In Black fic. I couldn't really figure it out. Sorry to bother you. Cheers.
Swen chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Hello!
I hope you don't think I'm insane because of this but hell, I really liked your fanfic. Ok, I just about loved it, but don't tell anyone...
I especially liked Beast Boy's and Robin's little convo's now and then, with the "girl's boudoir" thing and "You need a girlfriend." It had me giggling and although it was long, I read all of it, which is hard for me to do coz I have no attention span what so ever.
I've even added it to my favourite stories list.
(Sorry for being a little over-bearing with the praise. I just liked it. Alot)
MegamanZero chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Awesome. You have a witty writing style that drives forth the message with style and panache. Plus, I happen to like odd couples, so it's all good.
Frank S chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
one word, GREAT! I read this just 2 days ago, but couldn't "properly" submit a review cause I wasn't part of the site! but now I am so just saying, Awesome. I like the way you rolled this all into one chapter.
Showstopper too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Good job with the adaptation of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night and an interesting pairing there with Robin and Jinx. You mentioned that the Justice League written by Giffen, Dematteis and Maguire were a part of the writing process. You captured their style well and I'm glad that someone else knows who the hell they are. I've got most of their run on the Justice League and some of their Justice League Europe issues. Keep up the good work and have a good day, :)
Raven Grey Ghost chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Some Fics are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them...
Tis one was just
AmricanIdiot999 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
*stunned into silence* Um, good story, i kinda liked it, but i hated having to spend like 30 mins reading it! Just to find out Robin liked Jinx! Original though, never thought of it *shudderes* and i hope i never will. Idiot's rating (Idiot has IQ of like negative 123) 7 out of 2.
StarfireRobin4ever chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
umm i kinda of expected it to be a starfire/robin fic. i would have liked it better, so i didnt like it that much . i spent an hour reading it to find out that robin liked jinx!so i didnt like it at all
ChocolateCurlz chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Ahha, so the meanings of all the WS lingo is revealed! Good piece of work, I enjoyed the way you've done it, I'm actually finding a liking to Mammth that I didn't even knew existed. You really have to keep writing these things,
CC