Reviews for Spin the Bottle
ThistleL chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
mhmh... I wonder if scott will be heartbroken. Love the fic!
Alexutza chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
that was strange... and kinda' sickening. Anyway...
Purity Black chapter 2 . 4/21/2004
I'm not usually a big fan of slash, fem or otherwise, but I have to admit, I'm enjoying both of your fics, this is the last pairing I'd ever think of, but I think it works well. Please update soon!
Tyrror chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
Beautiful...very rarely do I read stories with a yuri aspect to them and I only started this one because of the possibility between the x-guys but the way that you have laid out the relationship between the girls is an absolute masterpiece, I have seen nothing of it's catagory to compare it with. Please continue with the marvelous works I yearn to see where this could go for them and for the guys as well.
Blowfish the Monkey Tamer chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
Kinda weird...definitely different. I mean, supposing the X-girls were lesbians, I would think Rogue would hook up with Kitty. But I guess I could see the Rogue/Jean angle. Wonder how the guys are gonna react...I mean, supposing you're not gonna make Scott and Evan gay...are ya?
Revanstar chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
HEHE! MORE PLEASE! I LOVE IT!
Lady Farevay chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
I've only ever read a Jean/Rogue fic once and that was one sided on Jeans part it freaked me a bit but not as much as this one did!
I think the idea is good and if this is what you felt in the mood to write then i understand that.
Great story Luv!,
Lady F (Sophie)
Lady D of Chaos chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
i liked it it was cool
Shayla Murnane chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
That was alittle weird and was write more._
Aro chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Jean wears alot of jeans because it's in her GENES.
HAHAH! Get it? GET IT? *coughs* Me either.
Neo2004 chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Well, not too sure what to say about this one. I think the catagory would go more into humour than eomance. Make another chapter so I can see where you're heading with this.
-Neo