Reviews for Penpals
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 1 . 2/9
That's... a little too obvious... Luke's letter, I mean. Even if when someone not in the know wouldn't understand the hints...
Dragon-Bowl chapter 32 . 1/29
It's been 10 years since this was updated.
I really hope to see a new chap. I'll check bk on this periodically. I have hope
Dragon-Bowl chapter 6 . 1/29
I need to go to sleep goddammit!
But when I finish a chapter I get the feeling "the plot thickens! I must read the next chapter!"
And I do. But I gave work tomorrow :( I gotta be up in four hours.
I... I'll just read 1 more...maybe 2 :3

Ur story is really fun to read
poplitealqueen chapter 2 . 1/24
He told him about his mother and everything that happened in episode 1! Brilliant! I'm curious to see if Luke will tell the truth about the death star.
poplitealqueen chapter 1 . 1/19
Such an adorable start!
Barbera Stevens chapter 13 . 1/13
I am really enjoying this story. I find it amusing as well as insightful. I just had one quick question. I have noticed a couple of times the word "quite" being used where I would expect "quiet." Is this intentional, because it is quite consistent.
SerpentFlameHaze chapter 32 . 1/10
Oh my goodness I seriously love this! Please update!even thoughts it's been years since the last one...
VulcanSith chapter 32 . 12/21/2015
This book is amazing! Please please please update soon!
Virodeil chapter 32 . 11/18/2015
Hey, you wrote quite a good story here. Vader might look sappier than anybody could imagine, but I love it. I don't care if he's too sappy or whatnot. I'm just sad you haven't updated in 9 years... Could you please do something about it? I really hoped this was brought to an end. To think that the story had progressed so far and it suddenly halted! Sigh... But anyhow, you did quite a good job, and despite everything I'm looking forward to an update for this story.
- Rey
VulcanSith chapter 32 . 7/20/2015
i love this 3 please update soon!
1sunfun chapter 32 . 7/16/2015
Nice and interesting Story.
1sunfun
Canada Skywalker chapter 13 . 6/24/2015
Is it just me, or is this story telling us the dangers of the internet? Because it's doing a pretty good job making that point. You never know if the friend you have on Facebook could actually be Darth Vader!
TriGemini chapter 32 . 1/28/2015
Hello, i like yur penpals story so much and i hope you'll update someday...
livetotell chapter 32 . 1/24/2015
Wow, your story is great! I just started reading star wars stories and this by far is my new favorit! Hope for another chapter soon!
Rascal chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
Anything but subtle.
Mmmmmm. If Luke did ANY research at all, I'd bet it'd be easy to find who Podracer is just off of the info he has given.
Same with Farmboy.