Reviews for Penpals
DebaterMax chapter 1 . 10/23/2020
Dont know if you meant this to be crack but its really good crack!
staryty chapter 32 . 7/7/2020
Lolll. This fic is older than me.

Six years ago when I was ten, I finished reading it and I hated how you haven't updated in years. I just wanted to say thank you for this and it made me nostalgic while rereading.
Jani chapter 32 . 6/10/2020
I really enjoyed this even if unfinished. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/29/2020
Wow, this is a great story. Perfect for the lockdown too.
Amalthia chapter 32 . 12/10/2018
I had fun reading your story. :)
Blackberry Avar chapter 32 . 6/9/2018
Can anyone tell me why you stopped writing this?
Charlie Hayden chapter 32 . 1/31/2018
I hope you continue this at some point.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/19/2018
Please. Come back!
TheLavenderHour chapter 31 . 1/1/2018
Are you familiar with HISHE? Honestly, I'm getting really strong "I'm a father! I must tell everyone! This is the greatest day of my life!" kinda vibe.
Pink ranger 13 chapter 32 . 10/14/2017
It's a great story and please continue the story !
scribe0magic chapter 32 . 9/29/2017
...and years latter we're still waiting
ArmoredSoul chapter 32 . 9/13/2017
This is a weirdly adorable and endearing take on Vader and Luke finding out more about each other and their relationship, and I have to say, i find it quite interesting as well as pretty well written. There are some formatting things that threw me off a couple times and a couple plot points seemed a bit rushed, but overall, I really enjoy this story and the rather well done character introspection and interaction being demonstrated.

I would really love to see this completed, or at least a summer of some kind to give an idea of where you had wanted the story to go, just for a sense of closure.
Thank you so much for writing this, and I wish you all the best.
Paula chapter 32 . 9/10/2017
AlwaysDreaming chapter 32 . 8/30/2017
Dear Smenzer,
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! NEED MORE STORY!
On another note, you do keep misspelling 'arctic' you keep spelling it 'artic' I understand that that mistake is very easy but you should probably fix that.
Sincerely,
AlwaysDreaming
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2017
Dear Smenzer,
I just wanted you to know that "midichlorian" is not spelled "medi-clorian"
Just so you know.