Reviews for Penpals
Virodeil chapter 32 . 11/18
Hey, you wrote quite a good story here. Vader might look sappier than anybody could imagine, but I love it. I don't care if he's too sappy or whatnot. I'm just sad you haven't updated in 9 years... Could you please do something about it? I really hoped this was brought to an end. To think that the story had progressed so far and it suddenly halted! Sigh... But anyhow, you did quite a good job, and despite everything I'm looking forward to an update for this story.
- Rey
VulcanSith chapter 32 . 7/20
i love this 3 please update soon!
1sunfun chapter 32 . 7/16
Nice and interesting Story.
Canada Skywalker chapter 13 . 6/24
Is it just me, or is this story telling us the dangers of the internet? Because it's doing a pretty good job making that point. You never know if the friend you have on Facebook could actually be Darth Vader!
TriGemini chapter 32 . 1/28
Hello, i like yur penpals story so much and i hope you'll update someday...
livetotell chapter 32 . 1/24
Wow, your story is great! I just started reading star wars stories and this by far is my new favorit! Hope for another chapter soon!
Rascal chapter 2 . 1/20
Anything but subtle.
Mmmmmm. If Luke did ANY research at all, I'd bet it'd be easy to find who Podracer is just off of the info he has given.
Same with Farmboy.
Asj Johnson chapter 32 . 1/13
aw... I reached the last chapter. ...Will there be more sometime? I ended up quite liking it. There were the little things that I thought was amusing throughout the fic, and the things that hinted at Vader changing, and I kind'a like emotion stuff... And, now, there's how Vader might react to the results of that blood test on Leia (and, actually, how she might react, too), and whether he'll find out that she's Luke's twin, and if Obi-Wan will make any more appearances, whether he'll try to get Luke to Yoda, or whether him and Vader might talk, or how he'd react to Luke telling how he's been talking to his father (though, earlier, before he knew he was Vader, I kind'a imagined scenes about Obi-Wan and Yoda's surprise and worry on Luke telling them about how he'd found his father and how nice he is and how he wants to be with him). And, I've kind'a wondered what Palpatine's been thinking, whether he knows about Luke, in some form, and whether he's been sensing things about Vader (but at the same time, I'd rather read about the father and son). And, it seems like there's been hinted at bad stuff about both sides of the war in this fic. Which side will the two (or four) end up on? Or will they just end up neutral or a third side? Maybe the rebellion will end up not being a good thing and Luke and friends will join Vader, but after getting rid of Palpatine will fix some stuff with the government (and go free the slaves). Oh, and I wonder if Kitster could make another appearance, or if that email exchange will remain a one time thing. If Vader does decide to free the slaves after things are taken care of, then it would be nice for them to meet. Oh! And the most important thing... is Vader wearing that breath mask thing in this chapter? Because ever since he took off his mask, I'd been looking either for him to suddenly realize he'd never put it on, or some small detail to prove it's already on, but haven't found either (unless I just skipped over that detail by accident). Because, it would be nice if he could go without the suit somehow (and, it has been mentioned several times that his heart seems to react when it can't, so that might mean something).
Asj Johnson chapter 3 . 1/12
first what Vader had said, now what Luke said. The things they mention sound so similar to each other.
maryg92844 chapter 32 . 12/21/2014
That was a great story. I guess you won't be continuing it, but thank you for keeping it going for as long as you did.
MeyerMayhem chapter 32 . 11/30/2014
I hope you update soon this is a great fanfiction
I'm almost crying at the fact that someone was smart enough to make something like this
Guest chapter 32 . 10/27/2014
Eborrose chapter 32 . 8/21/2014
I do hope that you will eventually finish this story. Yes it requires an unbelievable coincidence but once belief is suspended with regard to that you want to know what happens next, how are the predicaments going to be resolved... I like the humour involved too.
Youkou No Ryuu chapter 32 . 6/16/2014
God I practically had Jeff's smile whilst reading this, even now I'm grinning from ear to ear lol.
Just seeing how innocent and unknowing Luke could be is really sorta cute .'
The whole RUSH TO READ DA LETTER was the best part of this all, I mean I went crazy laughing at comparing an old Corner Gas joke, Pyro and the Idiot to Spacepod and the Farmboy...Wish you would continue with this amusing story, it placed feels on my soul ;;
TheRFL chapter 32 . 5/11/2014
When are you going to finish this?