Reviews for Respect
RHCP Addict chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I loved it. Especially Hawkeye. The quips you had him say were completely believable. It's a wonderful cross section of their lives at the 4077, though I doubt you'd blame me for wishing it was a bit longer. You have a real talent for picking up on the atmosphere of the show.
Serenity Marie chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I love Margaret and Hawkeye. Not necessarily as a couple, because I doubt that it would truly work out, but as friends. As colleges. As two people who are thrown together again and again.

I loved this fic, even if it isn't exactly high on the warm and fuzzies. It just rings very true and I could imagine it taking place on the screen.
unsubscribe chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
That was interesting. Not sure what to think of it 'cause I agree w/ Margaret. Pierce does seem to have a lack of respect for the nurses as livng, breathing individuals. He treats them carelessly and if I were Margaret, I'd react the exact same way.
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Wow. That was amazing. Great job!

Midget
Metis chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
hmm. More misunderstandings. *sigh* Well, the road to maturity doesn't end at adulthood.
mysticaldreams chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Wow, they both have some pretty strong-and rather true-opinions there. Great job with the characters, spot on.

*Mystical Dreams
kris chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
o please write more, i've all the episodes and always wondered why hawk took that stuff from margaret
Princess180 chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I've yet to read a story about these two characters that wasn't romance... and you did it in the most amazing way! Please add more to this.
Dunhiril chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Very nice. Really loved it. You did a great job at capturing the characters and i love your style. Keep up the good work.
TakenHawkeye chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Amazing. Just bloody amazing. I am stunned, floored, speechless, and extremely impressed. Not only are you so impressively eloquent and have such a writing style as that which I have never seen the likes of, you captured something here that I cannot help but admit as purely amazing. Your talent is wonderful and you put it to great use.
I suppose, to put it simply, I love this and you did such an entrancingly marvelous job. Your characterization is dead on (better than I've seen in a long time, better than I myself have done), your diction is outstanding, and I love this.
Your work never ceases to amaze me.
heyhey chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
I really like this fic, I think you should add another chapter about the way those two should act after that talk they had about respect! I loved it though!
OnlyHawkeye4Hotlips chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
great story...if you continue...please make it an h/m!
Golden Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Only one word describes this: Fantastic.
The characters are perfect, This is just the kind of exchange i can imagine Hawkeye and Hotlips having, each one telling the other the truth and neither wanting to believe it.
Bravo. Please Please write more.