Reviews for Once Upon a Washcloth
Rosie 321 chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
this is sooooo good why havent you updated in such a long time its torture i love this story
pixiePORRRN chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Please Please PLEASE update

has to be the best fairy tale yet#

without all the roalty is so amazing crap

Your humble reader

Pixie .x
thiswouldbeit chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
Nice Todd Rundgren reference. Nice story, love your plot almost as much as I love your characters.
freedomgeneration chapter 7 . 8/5/2007
you god with da stories! you should update soon. ok? i like this very very very much. and you shoul update real real real
calypsosun chapter 7 . 7/29/2006
why oh why havent you updated? This is probably among one of my top rated stories in the whole of Fanfiction. I like where the story is going and im a fan of those love/hate relationships of which your story portrays so well.

So please put me out of my misery and update soon...
ellania chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
keep updating! your doing great:)
ELLANIA chapter 7 . 1/28/2006
THIS IS A GREAT STORY SO FAR AND I LIKE THE WOMAN POWER. KEEP WRITING PLEASE.
MelancholicxSorrow chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
Oh my, oh my. I think I'm going to die! I wish you would update .. it's such an AWESOME STORY! I love it! Please updatee! I beg you! PLEASE.
calypsosun chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
PLEASE PLEASE update soon...its a really good story so can you please update, only if its going to be a short chapter.
magicmunchkin chapter 7 . 8/5/2005
This is REALLY good! When are you ever going to update? plz update soon!
shaz chapter 7 . 3/5/2005
dis is really gud, update soon. i'm strtin to lose interest
courtnay chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
i love the story it rocks so keep up the good work and write the next chapter
bee chapter 7 . 1/2/2005
hey! i love your story, but you really need to update. i actually think i've already reviewed, but i'm to lazy to check. you and i have that in common. only, i'm too lazy to check if i've reviewed already, and you're too lazy to update. you haven't updated since july of last year! (okay, it's only the second of january, but really!) please, please, PLEASE update!

bee
ber chapter 7 . 12/27/2004
update update!
skygirl chapter 7 . 10/7/2004
Hi!

Just wanted to let you know that I really like the story. It's funny and doesn't take itself to seriously. I hope you keep updating! Good luck!

skygirl