Reviews for Once Upon a Washcloth
MelancholicxSorrow chapter 7 . 10/2/2004
Hey! I just came across your story, and it is fabulous! Very mysterious, and "sexy"! Very nice, please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next. (
Gold Paint chapter 7 . 9/30/2004
Okay, I'm putting you on my list of -(-(EVIL)-)- people...it consistes of...well...generally poeple who don't update in like three months!
Marita chapter 7 . 8/26/2004
Are you EVER going to update? This is my favorite fairy tales story and I'm starting o lose interest bc you aren't updating.
LindyLou78 chapter 3 . 8/20/2004
Hey, when are ya going to update it? been waiting forever and sniff sniff..no update..:'( pleease update some time soon!
who me chapter 7 . 8/6/2004
wow! your stoy is great! i love the way brooke is. it's hilarious, please update, and soon!
Rose chapter 7 . 8/6/2004
I love this fan fic! I had read it when all you had were, I think, 3 chapters. Then I lost it and kind forgot about it. But I geuss it just stuck with me, cause I came looking for it again. I really liked the new chapters. Your doing a great jod! Update soon please!
bushyhair chapter 7 . 7/16/2004
PLEASE UPDATE. I'M DYING OF EXPECTATION.
skygirl chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I really like the story. It's very well written. Good luck!

skygirl
Estelle chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Listen- you have a great story going here but your problem is that you don't update anywhere NEARLY often enough- and it drives me crazy!
Fainus chapter 7 . 7/5/2004
Good chapter! Update soon!
Fainus chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
Good chapter! Keep writing! I think I like where this story is going!
Fainus chapter 2 . 7/5/2004
Good chapter! Update soon! LUV the love/hate drama that is happening!
Fainus chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Funny...I like it so far...
Brnteyyy chapter 7 . 7/2/2004
awesome story! very funny and just the right amount of making out LoL- well anyway i like it, please write more! (note the extra exclamation marks)
Skatiegurl chapter 7 . 7/2/2004
This one was wickedly good! awesome job! I like Brooke's plan...lol. Keep up the good work
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »