Reviews for She Belonged to Spring
M0kii-chii chapter 21 . 6/2/2013
thank you for this amazing story :) !
Anon chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
The writing is pretty good. The only problem is that - and I feel mean because this is slightly unfair to you - it's boring. Like really boring. Sorry, but ramp up the pace, kick the characters up, do something to make it interesting. I have a feeling that your tone is flat because Sasuke is all depressed at the moment, but there are ways to make it interesting even when the main is angst-ing.
sasusakuluv chapter 21 . 10/6/2011
So tragic. I wish you didn't write this.
Bleehhh chapter 21 . 1/18/2011
I really don't get why everyone is acclaming thus story and giving it four stars... I'm sorry but this has a realt good idea and plotline but the way u expressed it was Terrible and the characters were a but too OOC and lots of it was confusing to follow along on.!
KRISTINA JANOSEVIC chapter 20 . 6/12/2010
I have to say that I dont like this isnt some very special reason, but firt chapters somehow dont make scense to me. Second, there is to much lemon for me, and I think that this is 100% wrote this good seriously, but I didnt find sasuke and sakura from manga "Naruto" here. I respect opinions of others, and I respect you too, but I simply dont like this.
Narutolvr chapter 21 . 5/15/2010
This is the best Naruto fanfic I have ever read. Best portrayal of charactars, and BEST LEMON. It has a very good storyline and an awesome ending. Stella is amazing!
Star.Splattered.Sky chapter 21 . 11/29/2009
OMG...

It's sad...
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
you say you're no good at visual descriptions, but i thought this was pretty good.

a very interesting chapter. will continue on.
Vaneles chapter 21 . 6/8/2009
very beautiful. I loved it. It made me cry a bit at the end though... T-T but it was amazing all the same.
blossomdrops chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
ok, ur story is pretty interesting but how old are they when at the Sasuke's flashbacks part? I don't quite get it.
One Watches chapter 21 . 10/21/2008
This is the best sasu/saku EVER. Nothing can top this for its ending, dialog, sex, and originality. This is damn excellent. I swear this is my favorite story ever. I've read it so much repeatedly.
redamiB64187 chapter 21 . 7/7/2008
damn! that was one of te best stories Ive read in a long time...except the beginging was confusing...
Spazztasticle chapter 21 . 2/26/2008
so... itachi killed them? Bastard... hott bastard... but bastard nontheless.
RingoSama89 chapter 21 . 1/22/2008
Hmm, strange. I thought I reviewed this chapter already, but I guess I didn't. I think your story ended too quickly. Everything happened in a flash. However, I like how you kept the dark mood. Overall, you did very well on this story and I really enjoyed it.
IZH890 chapter 21 . 1/9/2008
woah. that was so dark. i loved it. the whole fic. freaky but cool and original ending. keep up the great work

your fan