Reviews for The Week That Wasn't
JackMeetsEric not logged chapter 6 . 10/30/2004
Wonderful, wonderful! Keep it coming, we appreciate this kinda stuff very much. Love how the story progresses, and you've captured the characters quite well. Encore!

(And yet another review for Hubert! ;)
spike247uk chapter 6 . 10/11/2004
wow, just - wow!

have only just found this fic and am now completely hooked. You could have knocked me over with a wet flannel with the end of chapter 2!

More soon please ;o)
Jack meets Eric chapter 5 . 9/18/2004
Wow. Great story, great plot, great writing - everybody's really in character, you're captured the situation and their characteristic way of dealing with it very well! Fantastic ideas, love how it all comes together. Can't wait to ready what's next...

One little remark though (not a Beta reader, but just noticed this) - you've mentioned two different "Ninth Rule Of Slaying"s...

Keep ut the good work, and my love to Hubert! You gotta cherish that lil' plot bunny! ;)
Out-of-Reality chapter 5 . 9/17/2004
I liked it a lot. It's been a while so I had to re read a few chapters but i got it and it was awesome. I can't wait until you update again!
smallfluffykat chapter 4 . 6/27/2004
Coll! I'm all intrigued about where this story is going and how the Theresa/Giles interacction will resolve. I'm looking forward to your next update.
Out-of-Reality chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
WOW!...The description you have is amazing. At times it becomes hard to follow but I figure it out. I'm not gonna sleep to well if I don't find out what happens next so please update as soon as you can!
Donna Rowe chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
I just finished Chapter 1. Before I head on to Chapter 2, I just wanted to say how much I enjoy this story. Theresa is a very three-dimensional character and you have the voices of Buffy and the Scoobies down beautifully. The plot is fascinating. Great job all around!
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 4/21/2004
can I have a cookie instead? They taste better. I like that you changed the view of the story. It is easier to understand in the present.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I am really looking forward to another chapter. This story is great.
J chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Can I just say, wow! This author truly has a grasp of conflict and adrenaline. I was hooked the whole way. I'm bummed that there's only one chapter though. I want to know more. Like about the title, which I assume will be explained in due time. Author: please post the rest! )