Reviews for Snape's Best Memory
cybersuzy chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Hello and thank you for a wonderful story !

In fact, I like it so much that I would like to know the end, but can't find your website (I guess it's been removed) So could you please tell me where I can find your LJ account or something else ?

Thank you very much !
Ms Llewellyn chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
love it so far, uh-oh, Lily has unknowingly become a fag-hag... I see major complications in the future.
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
I seriously wish you'd continue this because its absolutely brilliant!
green24 chapter 6 . 3/6/2010
wow! absolutely love this story... it's unfortunate tho that you haven't updated this in a long time, but that's okay like most stories on fanfic they are usually left incomplete b/c ppl have lives other than fanfic. well anywayz i just wanted you to know i really enjoyed reading this. :D
Masochist-Coffee chapter 6 . 9/29/2007
I really like this story, i love it, really. You're an amazing writer and its very long- longer than most stories i've read. I like this. But you haven't updated in three years. I was just wondering if you had died. ;_; please do update if you are alive and good and well. Or please tell us Avid Fans that you aren't going to continue this; even if it would make us sad.
lettuce chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
looks like u abandoned it, pitty
lettuce chapter 6 . 9/26/2007
i like alot, altho i wish u weren't making all the sytherins apart from snape be evil. i hope ur not abandoning becuase of dh
Nee chapter 6 . 7/29/2007
Bah. It's cute and more would be very much appreciated. xD
LiquidSadness chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
Snapes Best Memory is the best Siri/Sev stories I have ever read!

I love how you take time to edit spelling grammar etc. It bothers me when people don't do that. Hehe.

I love how this story is paced. How so much can happen in on chapter, but still be paced at the perfect rate.

Your story is amazing and has left me awe struck!

I can't wait until chapter 7!

LS
EzakiMagem chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Oh, no! You didn't stop writing, did you?

I read this on your site, but it seems the site is dead :(

And so I searched for you here, but your homepage link doesn't seem to be correct...

Unless you do home improvement.

Please continue this story XD
Just Here to Browse chapter 6 . 4/9/2006
I really like your writing, and this fic is great. any chance you might write another chapter or two?
Just Here to Browse chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
oh -wow- I'v only just read the first bit but I wanted to take the moment to tell you how brilliant your explanation for why Snape is always greasy is!
parhelia chapter 6 . 3/20/2005
Hi! OK, I finally finished reading everything you have written here. I *loved* it! This really is one of the best HP fics I've read so far. I already e-mailed you about your website, since it seems to have moved now and I really want to see your HP fan art and read anymore of this fic that you've written. I hope you keep working on it, and that you let me know where I can read it! The characterizations and detail in this storry were fabulous. Don't worry, Lily didn't seem like a Mary Sue. And thank goodness for someone who finally writes Sirius as being intelligent! Remus told Harry that Sirius and James were the top students in the school, but it seems like a lot of authors forget that and would rather make him an idiot. But you didn't, so go you! :-) *looks hopefully for an update*
Dina2 chapter 6 . 3/13/2005
Hi,

I see that it's been a really long time since you updated this fic, so I suppose you abadoned it. Still I'd like to tell you how much I enjoyed it as far as you got. I felt I have read all to good Snape/Black fics out there already, so I was really pleased to find your story. It is a great work!
Emma Dilemma chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
Please update... this is an excellent fic!