Reviews for Proud of my Loneliness
fishie-twin chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
O.O...woah.

I'm kinda speechless at the moment. That was really intense.

...STUPID GUAN YU! THAT BUTTHOLE! Mer...but, this was a fantastically written story, sadly, with the death of Lu Meng. Keep up the fantastic writing.
PyroMystic chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Aw... so sad T_T *cries* yet it's so beautiful. I like it! Keep up the good work! I'm looking for another LMLX fan-fic _
flamefirefox chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
hello! ;; new reader to the whole Dynasty Warriors stuff... XD ... *got obsessed with it a lot* .. ack.. this story is so sad, but so nice.. In a way it's fitting I suppose... but it's so sad... aww.. ... I really really liked it a lot D! thanks for writing this wonderful fic !
Tsukino Luna chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Such a touching, sweet story. I thought I would cry *sniff*.
chibi legato chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
*is crying a river of tears* ... that ... was ... beautiful! This was so sad yet so beautiful! This is on my list of favorites! because that was just beautiful! I can't stop saying how good this story is! *worships* this was a great story! *still sobbing*
thegreatblsama chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
wow...that was so good! I absolutely love your writing!
Gaa-kishi chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Another wonderful, beautiful fic. ;'; You inspired me to begin a fic of my own...and...well, s'really sad so far. However, I love it, and I give you much thanks and blessings.
Quicksilver the Archangel chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Yes... you did get too emotional in this piece. Wonderfully well-written, as always, my friend. The descriptions are wonderful, not to mention the dialouge and the re-working of the facts surrounding Meng's death, which I remember you telling me about from ROTK.
One thing strikes me funny though...
"Lord Lu Meng, Lord Sun Quan wishes to propose to you!"
(I do believe you meant to propose a toast. XD)
Level4Chaos chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Oh! I like it - a lot! I found the grammar a little weird in some parts, but that certainly didn't take away from such a wonderfully deep, and well thought-out fic. I just loved the entire feel of it... truly, I will be thinking about this for the next month!
Will you be doing any more pieces involving this pairing? Can I bribe you? (I've just finished a LMxLX fanart, it's on my site if you need inspiration #_#)
Anyways, keep up the fantastic work - you know I'll be back to read more!
ChenChong91 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Great Story!Please update soon.
darkmoonFlute288 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Darky too lazy to sign in...
That... was beautiful! It was so sad, too! I liked it!
strawberry321 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
*claps* oh, that was so good!*sniff* beautiful too. I never thought of Lu Xun/Lu Meng as a couple, but I like the idea, I like it alot!
Vampire Tenshi Kage chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
that was so great, but so sad... well duh, that was the point! *bonks self on head*
I like Lu Xun paired with Lu Meng. More Lu Meng! He needs more fic time. That's funny, coming from an obsessive compulsive Zhou Yu fan. Great story! Layter!
Shelly LeBlanc chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
That was...odd...Very very strange and painful death...yeah...
What? no kisses? Darn!
Saw some typos, but then again, you are my sister...which explains everything really...