Reviews for You Were Loved
sweetiepie08 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
That was so sweet. I think you write Rishid & Marik together so well.
moggies chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Why are your Ishtar stories so adorable? I get all mushy reading them because they sound so bloody perfect. I love Marik and Rishid, and this fanfic was wonderful.

You have a great writing style too. I never once thought 'when is this going to end?'

Instead I hit the end and was sad it was over.
nhqanrswmnu chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this story until now. It's always been my favorite of your Ishtar siblings fics, and I have to say think you to you for writing the relationship between Rishid and Marik perfectly. I can't stand all the yaoi/only-watched-the-dub people who think they know Rishid's true self. Since he is my favorite character in the entire YGO series, on behalf of Rishid and myself, thank you.

I especially liked the flashbacks in this story; I think they illustrated Marik's and Rishid's pasts very well.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I really liked this. Of course I've liked all your stories featuring sibling cuteness. I liked it.

TDH
The-Wicked-Have-More-Fun chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
*huge chibi eyes* Aw. . . Baby Marik! Oh my God, my heart was litteraly melting when I read this! It's so cute! .
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
This is a great story! There aren't many good one's out there about the Ishtar siblings and this one is exceptional. You covered everything from their miserable beginnings, to the deep bonds of love that grew between the three of them. This is going on my favs list, and so are you!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Lisa: I remembered you saying something about a sibling cuteness just as I was walking in the door after a very lousy day. The sibling fluff will make it all better.
*frowns at the mention of spring storms* You won't believe how soggy it is up here...Really adds to my mood. -.-
WHOO! Cloak-wrapping! _
Kamilah: *runs in* CLOAK-WRAPPING! *sits down and eagerly begins readin'*
Lisa: Ee, Isis was so cute when she was little _ *randomly* I got to thinking about the Ishtars on the bus today...I still think that, although he was probably never a good person at heart, Ishtar probably wouldn't have turned out the way he did if not for the fact that he was an Ishtar...I really think Marik could've ended up like him, if he'd stayed down there and let the darkness grow...but he was too strong-willed to let someone else decide what his life was going to be like...*blink*
Kamilah: ...anyway...o.o aw! [Pretend there are like a million more w's there]
Lisa: o.o *muffled aw* *swallows mouthful of cereal* KAWAII ITTY-BITTY MARIKNESS!
Kamilah: AWW POOR KAWAII EVERYBODY!
Lisa: Erk. Now I want to write my A/U thingy about Amane really bad, 'cause Rishid and Malik get kidnapped by the Rare Hunters and there's tons of Rishid-Malik stuff ;
Kamilah: Ahh yes. Malik's hair. We luff the hair...*grins*
Lisa: o.o *sputters* Th-that...EVIL...EVIL...CHILD ABUSER...MOLESTER...EVIL...
Kamilah: o.o S...snaakebiite...
Lisa: *'ee's out loud* This is reminding me of a Staind song...
Kamilah: Aww...d00d, this is just about the cutest thing you've ever written! .
Lisa: I AM NOW TOTALLY INSPIRED-! However the fact that I have two math assignments for tonight is kind of a road block...-.-
Casie chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
this is so sweet and sensitive.
it was great,
Casie
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Another cool story! :) The use of the flashback was well done in this story. :) Very touching and intriguing! :) I look forward to the next story. :)