Reviews for A sweet surprise
Gia chapter 20 . 3/5
I love the story so far! I can't stop reading it. But Hercule is more of the eating champion of the world. (Its a joke).
I love ur story :3 love that u made vegeta ascended sj3 and have a great talent thank you for writing this... gracias desde Costa Rica
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 39 . 11/30/2013
OMB I read all your stories of part 1 and 2 I'm one day! I love it and I'm sad it's over. T.T
I love how you've made videl nice and loving and not mean like the other stories do. Hard to fall in love with someone whose super mean to you bad insults you. I loved this story :)
I hope you decide to write a continuation of this one, but if you do, please don't have pan act mean and disrespectful towards her parents. Let her be nice. Hmmmmm like gohans previous personality. :) okay this review is getting off topic. Anyways I loved your story and wanted to review and tell you what a good you did. The first GohanXvidel romance fic that was sweet, funny and believable. Good job :)
TheTalkingLollipop chapter 39 . 7/26/2013
It was awesome I loved the whole story!
Maybe you could make one of gohan and videl's adventure as being parents?
LEGiiTKNiiGHT chapter 19 . 6/20/2013
LEGiiTKNiiGHT chapter 18 . 6/20/2013
LEGiiTKNiiGHT chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
"W... what? My mother gave this... thing to you?" he stammered, barely able to believe it.

Videl nodded.

"Yeah, she said she could spare this one. Although she is using hers so long now it does not show the slightest signs of symptoms of old age. And now this trinket is mine!" she said while stroking her frying pan lovingly.

Gohan paled even more. His mother? His own mother? How could she betray him like this? LOLZ
Otterboy100 chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
GREAt story. like it
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
thankyou! so much for moving the reviews to the bottom
clowcard123 chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
I feel so bad for Gohan. Good luck to you Gohan! May you survive the Frying Pan of Doom! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
so true
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
Senjuto chapter 39 . 12/18/2011
I only re-read this story this past week. I am the one formerly known as Son Oliver. I know it has been 7 years and two days since this story was completed, but I am wondering if you will ever write the sequel to this story as to how Gohan and Videl raise Pan.

I really hope you do come back to write a sequel to this story. Cheers!
hottelamote chapter 39 . 7/23/2011

That was so amazing! I hope you make a sequel to this! This was really good.
dcp1992 chapter 39 . 6/19/2011
Great story! I read both this and the other one before this, there both great stories!