Reviews for Bunnylove
Shounen-aiLover23 chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
plz plz plz plz plz UPDATE!
Shounen-aiLover23 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
great! seto didnt even notice but mokuba did!
astyrgrif chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Lol. That was amazing... :D
RainOwl chapter 4 . 3/4/2005
O.O!

Owl
The Chaotic Ones chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
oh come on, you realy should write another chapter where Seto Molests him in the limo. We think that would be WAY cool! _ Oh well, we liked this.
anaraz chapter 4 . 9/5/2004
i loved your fic

that was so funny

poor yami

poor joey
acern chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
XD Or I'll sue the lot of you for being frauds!
Jessikur chapter 4 . 6/20/2004
cute! I loved it
Alian lost chapter 4 . 6/11/2004
I'm so lazy! *hides head in shame* I STILL haven't answered the e-mail! sorry sorry sorry! This fic is pretty good too! (again, feelings of ooc-ness - but less this time - that I can't explain yet)

I love this part: "Only [Bakura] couldn't pull off the 'cute, innocent, and about to cry' act as good as Yugi." _
Sailor Starlight Girl chapter 4 . 6/9/2004
Hahaha... Well gotta admit, that's a good reason to fire Joey... I guess... -laughs- a very good reason...

Sailor Starlight Girl
SetoGirl chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
*twitch twitch*

You cant end it here!

I want to see Joey get molested by Seto!

NOW!

Get your fine ass on a chair and start typing! _

You will get a Funny Bunny choocolate charcther if you'll do it _
Cazzy123 chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
C123: Oh man! There were no Easter eggs? (ironically, we hid plastic eggs for fun today) The ending's funny.*Starts quoting the "Trump" man.

YC123: Oh, please. Anyway we really liked the story and are sad that we won't be able to read any more chapters (since it has ended.) *dramatically* With each of the stories we connect with, a little of us is lost when it ends.

C123: Yeah, we have about 28 holes and counting. (NOT REALLY!) Well, I would joke more, but I have to snooze. So, see ya!
BarbedWire23 chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
lol. that's so funny. _ I loved this story. Great job on it! perhaps you can update a chapter in which it tells us what happens next in the limo? lol. _
Kalu-Chan78 chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
AAww.. poor Joey. Haha. But i did wish their would be more romance... aw well nevermind. _ I liked the ending... but Kaiba is so bad _
Killian chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
i will never think of the words "you're fired" the same again. VERY cute!