Reviews for All Night Long
azerjaban chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Cute story.
Barzel chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
this is a REALLY cute story! -i'm so glad i found it! -herm/ron & ginny/harry fluffness... yum! ; )
LiquidV chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
Aw!
Daintress chapter 4 . 4/26/2004
This has been a fabulous little story, it really has! Very enjoyable. I've always wondered what exactly Mrs. Weasley was doing telling the girls about a love potion! I can't wait to see what you'll write next.
Daintress chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
Oh that's adorable. You worded everything so perfectly - it must have taken you forever and several drafts before you got it this way. Very nicely done. I'll be back for the rest!
LiquidV chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
Hey, good job on both chapters. I like the way you've written things out. Ginny does seem a bit mopey about not having any friends... perhaps she didn't think that all her lost time being taken up with Tom Riddle could be why she hasn't got any. I feel bad for her, 'cause she's all down on herself. Anyway, hope you update this soon, I look forward to it.
Daintress chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
That's true, they should have told her everything, so that she can hate that git of a professor properly. Another fun chapter - keep it up!
Daintress chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
This is off to a great start so far - I really like the picture you paint of Ginny. That must have been an awful summer for her, dealing with the whole CoS fiasco. I'm really looking forward to the rest! Hope you'll take a look at my fics as well.