Reviews for Theatre Crazy
psychoInnocent chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
Kaoru! I really dislike Anzu, and Kaoru is cool! And why do I have the feeling that you're going to make poor Kaiba the new Mr. Piangi (cuz he's the only male character with a younger brother who's completely naive XD). Can't wait for the next chappy! Good luck

~Hi Kitsune~
psychoInnocent chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Why do i feel that all hell will break loose in the next few chapters? Poor YGO cast, and Kurama and Hiei... especially Hiei XD

"I don't sing."

Kurama sweatdropped and looked down at Hiei, who had his arms firmly crossed and a 'don't-you-dare-try-and-make-me' look on his face. "Hiei, when you agreed to try out for a musical, you should have known you'd have to sing."

Hiei just glared. "I didn't agree. You dragged me here, baka kitsune! And I'm not singing!"

Kurama sighed and looked at the directors for help. SJ and Brood seemed to be deep in a whispered conversation. SJ burst out into laughter, and was quickly quieted. The whispering continued for several more moments before they looked up. "Hiei," Brood called. "If you don't sing we can't cast you, so we'll just put you on a crew, okay?"

"Pah, fine with me." Hiei muttered, starting to walk off the stage.

"Okay then, we'll put you on sound board with Kuwabara!" Brood said cheerfully. Beside her, SJ was giggling hystericly at the look of utter horror that came over Hiei's face. The half-Koorime looked like he was trying to deside between hell or damnation, but at last he grudgingly stepped up beside Kurama, who was trying to hold back laughter. The two sang a quick duet, which revealed Hiei to be a rather surprising light baritone. Kurama was a tenor, and as soon as the two had finished the directors went back into furvent whispering, stopping only long enough to call the next person up to sing.

XD Poor, poor Hiei... And then the singing fight of Bakura, Yami and Malik, somehow I really expected that coming XD
FireGoddess528 chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
This is a very funny story! I am a huge fan of phantom of the Opera and I'm currently writing something similar only with the Gravitation Inuyasah and DN Angel characters. Update soon.
ContradictoryOrien chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
Myar! ;3
ContradictoryOrien chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Myar! Update this sometime this year!~
POTO phan chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
as a lover of POTO i must beg you to stop.

if you refuse to stop then at least have Erik come in and punjab everyone into doing the show right. i realize that this is a sad attempt at humor but please, for all of our sakes, discontinue. if you fail to do so, a disaster beyond your imagination will occur.

O. G.
Hui Xie chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
WILL WE EVER ACTUALLY SEE THE PLAY? THIS IS HALARIOUS...ERIK'S GOING TO HAVE SOMEONE'S NECK SOON. XD GREAT FIC.

*stares in horror as she sees the entire cast of YGO, most of the males staring at her with wide eyes*

Yami: Not ANOTHER one!

Bakura: You found another one witout telling us? First the pharoah, then me, then Marik, then Ryou..

Me: EEp. *Runs away, rather perferring a noose than the shadow realm.* Yes I love Erik. Too.
Sylvia Viridian chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
Cute fic!

I don't know enough about POTO to give opinions on who should be cast where. Normally, this would simply mean I vote for the character I lke better, but in this case I can't decide...so I'll leave that up to you.

Incidentally, I'm currently writing a fic similar to this one, except that it's just the cast of YGO, and it's about Les Miserables. My school recently performed that, and I was the page-turner for the piano, so I got to memorize all of the songs.

"He's just a stage hand. No one important."

On behalf of myself and all fellow stage crew members, I'd like to give an indignant shout: "Hey!"

Thank you. :D
Brood Mayran chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Please excuse me for a moment whilst I celebrate the usage of Bullshot Crummond in this.

Whee. *suddenly starts shivering madly, from containing all of the latent and unbridled joy inside of her*

WHE! *confetti goes everywhere, party streamers go flying, and for some reason, acrobats and jugglers are going around doing their thing. And once Brood is done celebrating, all of it seems to disappear mysteriously*

"I SMELL INTRIGUE!" WAII! *falls over, twitching*

All of you who've never seen/heard of Bullshot Crummond must do so, or die lonely old people with no happiness...

Zutsokaki: *sweatdrops* Don't listen to her. She just loves that play WAY too much...
Brood Mayran chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
WAI! I FINALLY GOT TO A COMPUTER WHERE I CAN REVIEW! *glomps her parent's computer*

I can't believe that disabled our little squigglies and asteriks! My new chapter of "Castle" is all screwed up because of it...*pout* Oh well!

WAI! I LOVE this story...muahahahaa...we shall have MUCH fun with the cast and rehearsal sessions, won't we, imouto-chan? *toys with Jou's Android Psycho Shocker (Jinzo) while she giggles* Jou's gonna have to pay a SPECIAL price to get this back...*snerks and walks off, while Zutsokaki rolls his eyes*
A chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
It looks okay... Work on The Pharoah's Curse. NOW! Thanks. 3
Ieyre chapter 2 . 4/30/2004
WAAI _! Brood and WSJ! HEY GUYS!
This looks realy interesting...those three casts...? Now all you need is Inu-yasha to make things COMPLETELY insane...oh, wait. They already are _.
Hey, Seto and Saito ROCK! DON'T YOU BE CALLING THEM JERKS! *huggles secret Seto plushie under bed* My precious...My precious-*sees them still reading* What the-it's not what it looks like! Really, it's NOT! Hehe..._;;
...This fic looks really sucky. Really...it does.
QUIET, YOU! No one asked your opinion!
No one asked yours, but you give it all the friken' time anyway. And by the way, BAKURA-KUN is WAY better than any rounin freak who wears pink! He should be the Phantom!
SHUT UP, YAMI! You make me look bad!
How? You look bad enough already. I can't possibly make you look any worse!
...I'm gonna go sob in the corner. See you WSJ, Brood...*leaves all sad*
...Damn guilt induced kindness! *leaves to go apologize to Ieyre* Bye, I guess. Say 'hi' to Zut for me...*mumbles* That hikari...too cute for her own good...
Goldragonix chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
Aw...I don't get to see Yami getting killed by the Punjab Lasso by Bakura...(
*shruggie* Oh well...next time...hehehe...
And I think that the myserious person at the end is either Seto or Kaze, since...whatever.
~_ Keep on writing with God's help!
~Goldragonix
Goldragonix chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
_
WOOT!
Someone's doing PotO!
Right now, I think that it's off to a really good start, so keep on writing!
~Goldragonix
Windswift chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Amen amen! (nods to a fellow thespian-driven-insane-by-the-musical)
This should be fun... (grin)
(nodnods) That's how things go, Kenshin... women tend to beat up their men a lot...
Maybe it's "coral"
Hm... you should make a pic of Kenshin in modern clothes... that'd be fun!
XD I wanna hear that... Sano: I believe in the heart of the cards! Just like Captain Sagara!
Nope, you don't always have to sing... or sing well... geez, Miles, how hard can it be? Just whistle your happy tune!
Koorime would mean...? [is not very much schooled in YYH otaku Japanese yet...]
(remembers Kenshin doing the sake song...)
u... A little competative, are we, yamis...?
Beaten very harshly...
Oh yes, please do say mwahaha... I'll be laughing with you
-Windswift Shinju (()~