Reviews for The Touch of Sight
patricia.remacova chapter 17 . 9/14
any chance of the sequel? Or do we just to imagine what will happen next? :D Amazing story
Amaya chapter 5 . 8/25
Dude yo good
marypoppin chapter 17 . 4/24
I must say that this story is positively brilliant. And your writing is nothing short of beautiful. Thank you,
Stormcutter684 chapter 17 . 3/22
Aw REALLY? A cliffie?! You are E-V-I-L!
Tell me there's a sequel. There's a sequel right? There has to be a sequel! I want a sequel!
Omg. This story was amazing. I mean ... It's a murder mystery story ... Mysterious ... Plenty of action ... And a lot of guessing.
I had the rising suspicion that Erien might've been the murderer's next victim.
This story is actually quite similar to a comic book called "Brody's ghost".
I really liked this! Now. Where is that sequel?
BelleCelestyn chapter 1 . 2/18
So Legolas has a concussion, two broken legs, part of his ribcage is crushed, and he most likely has spinal injuries... But Elladan and Elrohir think it's safer to put him on a horse and ride out? As healers they both suck and are a danger to their patient. I'm legit horrified
SarahDrav3n chapter 11 . 2/18
My God! I read the book ... a hundred times ... I watched the film with Walken ... and the series with Hall ... but this fic ... oooooh ... goosebumps! YEEEY You are great! :)
Lueur d'Espoir chapter 17 . 2/18
Hello !
Désolé je ne parle pas anglais (heureusement qu'il y a google traduction ) alors j'ai lu ton histoire en français et comme tout le monde j'ai adoré cette histoire.
Je ne connaissais pas l'histoire de Stephen Kings mais maintenant ça m'a donné envie.
Tu écris vraiment bien en tout cas.
Et y aura t-il une suite ?
SarahDrav3n chapter 5 . 2/12
It was a great chapter! Thank you that you brought my two favorite books together!
Legolas as Johnny Smith?! That will be fun! :D
Crosswald chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Hi ! I enjoy your story.
In french beacause i don't speak english
ps : google translate ;)
Humm...en français donc je découvre ta fiction et franchement je trouve ça super. bonne continuation !
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
I am enjoying it so far...great story!
BowTiesAreCool141414 chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
I Loved your story! It was amazing!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
Ok nice adaptation of Stephen Kings' book
" The Dead Zone"
Lilygirlrocks chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
Oh my god! This has now shot to the top of my fave LoTR fanfics!
Please tell me there is a sequel?!
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 17 . 12/22/2013
Ok, first of all, I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY! It's just so mysterious and angsty and-and-
-.- Yeah, I'm probably going to start ranting if I don't stop there. This story was so awesome, just so you know.
Secondly, what the heck?! So Legolas will still be able to maintain his curse/gift?!
...Is there a sequel? Because I sure am curious to what will happen in the future...
anonymous chapter 5 . 9/9/2013