Reviews for Birds of a Feather
Airenee chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
Woot. That was great. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
sequel? please? pretty please?
RougePlume chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Great story! Loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Yes! I really like this thank you for writing!
E-Dantes chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Excellent end for the story. You may not read reviews anymore, but I want to say that it was an excellent idea, and you're an excellent writter. Maybe because it already has some years and because is based in an old Batman, but I like how Bruce/Batman is not that dark being that is now, and how Dick is more calm and mature without loosing his personality. Just wish we could had seen more about Dick, but maybe that's in your other stories. My favorite bat is Jason, and I can't help but think in how his life would be in this universe, it sounds really interesting.
Well, to keep reading.
grayember13 chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Really goood! I want to read your series but can't find the second "Birds of a Feather". Please help.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
I loved this! I love what ifs they're always so exciting. The best part about what ifs isn't whats different but what stays the same, connections and core relationships come about differently but their essence remains. Dick and Bruce just "getting" each other. I love it! Can't wait for the sequels! OH! and adored how instead of putting "the end" you put "the beginning" :)
Lilybet chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
A beautifully written story that captures the feel of the characters and Gotham wonderfully. I especially like the description, I can almost see the comic panels in my mind such is the excellence of the prose. The idea is also a good one and though Nightwing felt different than the way I'd imagine him the alternative universe scenario softens that effect. I look forward to reading the rest of the series. LB
Kelana-ti chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
Wow. A very interesting look on one of those 'what if' questions that plague the fan communitee. :D Bruce and Dick...Batman and Robin... Batman and Nightwing... no matter the timeline, they are destined to be the Dynamic Duo. A lot of people have said that, and I agree. This was a very fun read. Now to read the rest of this series. :D
lauthom chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
Nice begining. To the dynamic duo!
Chronoquest chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
Wow. I just stumbled across this randomly and I fell immediately in love with it. The idea behind it is a great one, and the execution is awesome as well. I love how Nightwing met Bruce first as Matches, and how Bruce even made the comment that he looked nothing like Matches so it would do Dick no good to try and memorise it.

Realistic, awesome and full of suspense.

Thank you for writing this.
Darkryubaby chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
i didn't much care for their Golden age personalities, but the story was nice.
Gohanzgirl chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
Wow just wow! I absolutely loved reading this! Wonderful twist on the fandom!
peanutmeg chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
According to the update stamp, you wrote this fic years ago, but thank you! I love that Bruce and Dick bonded - I enjoy reading about their friendship/familial relationship. ;) Thanks again!
wild wolf free17 chapter 6 . 1/2/2010