Reviews for Evil Jack: In Sickness
Luthinea chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Damn you write good stories.
blastedcrow chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Are you going to do more of the Evil Jack series? I simply loved it and I want to read more... specially I want to know if Throttle is going to make up his mind xD

Great job!
Kelip-Kelip chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
wow, i really loved your evil jack stories, and i really hope you write more, i cant wait to see whats gonna happen with the throttle-charley-vinnie triangle! oh and theres carbine too...

i also wanted to say that i love your writing style, it keeps me on the edge of my seat! im a huge TMNT fan and just started on BMFM and you wrote about both, even made a crossover! cant wait to read 'em!
Sillvog chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I would love to see a continuation to this! One that maybe wraps up with Charley and Throttle it got to the part about what the mad doctor wanted to do I found myself wishing it would happen. Love the dream part of it. Looking forward to more from you.
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Great story! Thanks for sharing! :)
Iniora Nackatori chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Said it in the first one, and I'll say it in this one. That girl is gonna be *spoild* with a capital S. And if it ain't by Modo, it'll be by Throttle, that's for sure.

And Vinnie, too, once he gets over his jeliousy. Heck, he might even be concidered 'Big Bro' instead of Uncle.

Karbunckle needs a bazzoka shoved up his rump. And another one shoved down his throat. And maybe one shoved through his gut, just to be sure.

Anyway, this was a good story. Please, keep the series rollin'! 'Til next time, this is Iniora Nackatori, signing out!
Jade chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Will you write a follow-up story? One that makes Charley and Throttle marry, and the guys still friends. Anyway please keep on writing. Is there a way for the Biker Gang to meet the Gargolys?

Jade chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I'M SO HAPPY! I've finally found your stories on I found your website and read one of the TNMT stories, but alass I lost it. But now I've found this site and can read ALL your stories. Please keep on writing. Can you make it so that Throttle and Charley get married, they make such a cute couple.

Carol Haines chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
loved the story nd am waiting for the next in the series thank you
Clayfaery chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I just wanted to say that I love you fanfics. I hope you continue with this story line...Please?
Cindy chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I really have enjoyed your bmfm fan fiction. I think I gave a wrong email the last time I keft a review, sorry.

I hope you continue this storyline. How much does Throttle mean to Charley and visa versa? How much does he mean to Hannah? etc, etc. Great story, please continue. Your web site is great also as are your other stories.

cindy chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I'm so glad you are continuing this story line. More, please.

I've also enjoyed your other bmfm fanfic and your website.

Thanks, Cindy
IshTara chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Is it good? Yes it is!

Although, I'm not too excited about the ending. A bit abrupt for my taste.

Still, keep up the good work!
Milenn chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Great story! I must admit you are really talented. Too bad you can't update faster. I can't wait for the next part. I hope it will be eqally brilliant. Keep writing!
Red chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
I like the bit at the beginning. Nice interaction with Carbine. Not sure that people would take the boys running around in daylight so casually, but hey. Very emotion-charged scenes. A bit more soap-opera than your usual stuff. I liked Vinnie's reaction to the hospital, I felt that was nicely in character. I also like the way you portrayed Throttle trying to control everything. Very nice.