Reviews for Happiness
smirnoffmule chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Now, the Doctor *is* one of my favourite characters... and you are a very good writer. The last line is a joy. And this bit: "There is no better place. There are always more bad people. And some of them are us." _
flameglimmer the dragon chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
I really liked this. The doctor isn't my favourite character,(I pretty much dislike him) but I liked this story anyway.
BoltcasterGirlie chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Wow. Damn, this is a raw, powerful piece of fiction... you did get the Doctor's voice down very well, especially the way he'd sound in a situation like that. Actually came off sounding a lot like Ellis' writing... which is a good thing! Anyway, awesome job... and long live the *real* Authority. ;)
Dennis Morrigan McDonough chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
This is excellent writing in a voice that genuinely sounds like The Doctor's. Would that all fanfic aspired to this level. Brief though it is, this piece may be the best fanfic I've ever read.
Katisha chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
*sob* And he called his cat "Sparky"? That was beautiful.
theCaptain chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
An ingenious first-person narrative exploring the selfish needs of the Doctor. Extremely well written-honest, daring, and lyrical. I hope the author will write more, as we fans of The Authority must wait until June before the next issue. Only Warren Ellis himself could have written a better piece.