Reviews for A JAGged Leap
Saissa chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
"Before anyone says it, I am not crying. Marines don't cry, we water the air around our faces."

This is why Mac will NEVER be right for Harm. She has no idea how to be honest about her feelings. This is also why she insists that Harm tell her, his feelings first!

That is not love - that is her trying to control him.
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
great story
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
great story.
Commodore Norrington chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Wonderful story! I love QL! I wrote a story once with Sam in JAG, but it got deleted...Anyway, I love your dealing with Al and SecNav (you will explain how that works, right?) One small thing: How would Sam know a) about Mattie, and b) what movies were playing? Not a big deal, but a thought. Otherwise, great job!
Angela B chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Oh, how funny! I love how Sam leaped into Chloe! That would be so hilarious! And I totally forgot Sheffield was Al! Too, funny. Great stuff, keep going! (not to be nit-picky, but isn't it a continuity discrepency to have 'Sheffield' know what is going on in this time period?...maybe I am remembering Q-Leap wrong? or I am just confusing myself!)
KMK chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Cool! It's so great to see Sam around! I love the way the "SECNAC" reacts to Sam, there will be more won't there?
I miss QL so I'm happy to see someone using it. And may a little THomas Magnum too? That would really be great, I always wondered what happened to him after the series end, after all he was a Navy man. :)
laura carr chapter 1 . 4/14/2004