Reviews for Promises
LonePatr0nus chapter 16 . 8/15
Oml... This brought tears to my eyes! This story is so well written and sad... Gosh
The ending was perfect btw
LonePatr0nus chapter 6 . 8/14
This is so amazing and so so sweet and sad... I love it ️
DrEaMLiN chapter 1 . 8/14
your story was great and made me cry lots! how can you do this to me?!
Ambrace chapter 6 . 3/24
Love these little one shots. Are they in order or just random moments? That part is a bit confusing. And I know this is AU and you probably planned for Hermione to be younger than Harry (or maybe this was written before any information got out about how old they all were?); but Harry technically is the youngest of the trio; so he really is the little brother. Lol. Anyway, glad you wrote this, even if it's tearing my heart apart.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
This is one of the most beautiful pieces of writing I have ever read. I have reread it so many times and each time it reduces me to tears. Amazing the way you captured Harry's acceptance. I love it thank you!
Anne chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
A bit disconcerting how they are all so set on him not surviving this. Where's the trust and the optimism? Harry was never as soppy and as weak as you make him out to be here.
Nahiara1204 chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
Your story make cry. Hard...but i love it. Thanks for your time from the other side of the world! ( Argentina ;) )
CMVreud chapter 16 . 3/13/2015
I've never cried so much in m life over one story. Over a piece of fanfiction. Over... damnit.
Fucking, brilliant excellence.
CMVreud chapter 12 . 3/13/2015
Damn, fucking, brilliant BAWWWW.
Damn.
And giving Harry the Obi-Wan-salute...
Guest chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
holy shit omg that was just heart-breaking, i had tears in my eyes, and I almost cried

i didnt read the last chapter, i wanted Harry to live rather than die I think he would have preferred it.

To anyone thats reading the reviews or to the author themselves, check out Celebony's Recnac Transfero, its similar in ways, not as heart breaking but very angst-y and very well written
Guest chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
imcrying
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
love this chapter
BlackRosedAlice chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
I've never cried so much over a story IN MY WHOLE LIFE.
I just can't stop crying.
Theblackbook chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
Thank you for killing him, in the end. In my opinion the whole story would have been ruined if you had not.
As it is, you made it awsome. The ending came a bit too abruptly though, or maybe you dragged it a bit much, but I'm happy you finished it.
Theblackbook chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
You have a tendency to make Harry say exactly what people are thinking. I know you probably do this on purpose to make him seem more haunting, but the thing is you made it too unnatural - too similar. It seems fake.

Loved the way you described Malfoy though, you really captured him well.