Reviews for Promises
Guest chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
holy shit omg that was just heart-breaking, i had tears in my eyes, and I almost cried

i didnt read the last chapter, i wanted Harry to live rather than die I think he would have preferred it.

To anyone thats reading the reviews or to the author themselves, check out Celebony's Recnac Transfero, its similar in ways, not as heart breaking but very angst-y and very well written
Guest chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
imcrying
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
love this chapter
BlackRosedAlice chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
I've never cried so much over a story IN MY WHOLE LIFE.
I just can't stop crying.
Theblackbook chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
Thank you for killing him, in the end. In my opinion the whole story would have been ruined if you had not.
As it is, you made it awsome. The ending came a bit too abruptly though, or maybe you dragged it a bit much, but I'm happy you finished it.
Theblackbook chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
You have a tendency to make Harry say exactly what people are thinking. I know you probably do this on purpose to make him seem more haunting, but the thing is you made it too unnatural - too similar. It seems fake.

Loved the way you described Malfoy though, you really captured him well.
Theblackbook chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Well... In the beginning I knid of get the feeling that you don't know how to be Albus Dumbledore. You give him no character, no feeling. He could be anyone - even when you give us a clear view of who he is, even when we get that "aha!".. well you probably get my drift..
You get better on it later though, but he sounds kind of dull-not-Dumbledore-ish..

But the story is great!
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Incredible!
NanananaBachman chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
This is amazing! I am bawling my eyes out. And have you ever head the song 'the unicorn' by Dan walker? This reminded me of it so much it was a bit redonkulous :D
Bikermo chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
Excellent emotion in this story. It Almost killed me just to read it.
KMH1 chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
Like many others, I don't often read angst. I do appreciate the work that went into this though, and your writing has a lot of heart.
Thanks for sharing.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 8/22/2012
nice and sad
Trumpet Lover chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
That was amazing... but terrible. Cheers!
Lilith Evanson chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
Damn you for making me cry and for making my heart ache so bad that I just...I just ache! When I read chapter 15, I was so happy Harry was alive but I felt that he should have died in the end. And then I read 16 and now I see that I shouldn't wish for things like that in stories. This was amazing, wonderfully written, and full of so much emotion that I am left emotionally drained but very much in love with this. I've read a lot of dead!Harry fics but this is the one that has not only broken me but is absolutely my most favorite and cherished fanfic ever. Thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece.
AFM chapter 16 . 9/29/2011
Beautifully done. A touch hard to follow in the last chapter but, really it was what it had to be. No single view, no focus other than the pain they feel now that it's over. Thank you for writing something that needed to be written.