Reviews for Mother's Love
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
That was so sad T_T, so very sad. Keep up the brilliant work. Are you going to continue this? If so I hope you update soon, if not it doesn't matter because this is brilliant just as a oneshot so either way I know it will be good.
Towaraito no Mado chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Oh my god, this is so beautiful... I have tears in my eyes, it's stinging so much...

*snapping out of crying mode

And what's with it, eh? Why aren't you updating?
Throughly sad chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
T_T oh, please write omwe more! *cries hard* that is so frickin sad, it just... seriously. What else'll happen. Please! *croieas hardwr*
Chained and Tortured chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Ahahahah! Poor Anzu! (Just so you know that Ahahaha is crying) HER MOMMY'S GONE! WHERE IS MY MOMMY? SHE SNOT GONE TO! IS SHE? GOOD STORY! ANGSTY BUT GOOD! I GOTTA GO NOW! (Goes to search for mommy)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Tina: *starts crying* oh my god! that was so sad... *cries some more*

Morgana: *hands Tina a tissue* Don't worry, Derena. she likes it, it's just that she's sad because Anzu's Mom might die. Please update.

Tina: *blows her nose and then looks up* Yeah, this is sad, but good writing! Please post some more!
Angelsofhell chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Thank-you for writing this. It's one of those rare ones that bring tears to your eyes and you just have to cry. It made me think how lucky I am to still have my mom and that we love and get along with each other. Again thank-you.
teasminitwin chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
that is so sadQ_Q im crying! dont make me cry like that agian u evil person...but its ok_ it happens (o and i like how u made the docs name after the creator of yugioh!)
Sunshine of my life chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Wow that was sad! I was cryng! but it was good! It shows that even if you don't get alond with your mother they will always love you!
Chat Noir chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
You know, that really made me appreciate my mother. Thank you! PLease add a second chapter.
Speedy-anime-angel chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
I review, you update ok? well dat was sad, but very good. update soon please!
lazzzzzzzy chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Aww tht was nice please write more
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Oh my goodness, this touched me deeply and I'm just in a state of shock. (I'm also very glad that there'll be a second part to this fic.)
~Dragon Faere '
Dite chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
OMG! This is so sad. This should be illegal for making people cry. *sniff* Just kidding! It was great, too sad though. But I like sad.
Angel2000 chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
COOL STORY! HAVTA UPDATE THE REST OF YOUR FICS!
Just a reviewer chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Loved it. T_T I cried when Anzu's mom died. You write great angst fics!