Reviews for An unhappy birthday
ShadowRose18 chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
nice nice and nice!

good job with this

Happy birthday xD

like the bit with indoor rain and the sprinklers etc. that was good. it would have been better if they sorted it out there, but hey, you're the story writer, you decide

anyway, excellent job and keep it up!
Stephy-Dearestxxo chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
Aww...that was so cute! I really think you should make a sequel to this one. yes, i know that this is a sequel to another story but comon, it leaves ya hangin! Any way best wishes!

Keep On Writing,

PrincessOfTheDigimon
silverknight426 chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Great fic! It's amazing! I really like this one! You're a great writer!
iJutsu chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
Sa-weet!
Draechaeli chapter 4 . 4/26/2004
I love it! but why exactly did TK need help from Molly with?
~Na
TakeruHikari chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
this is so beautiful i love it. Minor tearjerker.
miaow227 chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
Aw cuteness!
Loved it.
jmj102 chapter 4 . 4/18/2004
Not bad. I will look forward to more stories from you. Great ending !
unlit-match chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
hey you go to xanga too? check out mine digital_KC
unlit-match chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
whoa...this story is, uh...weird. I know TK and Kari like each other, but even though, i don't get how, AW JUST STOP TALKING...Anyway it was a good one. I SAID STOP TALKING! ok but i just wanna say- I SAID SHUT UP! OK sheesh...
unlit-match chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
cute...yet, sad, i like it. ('¿')
clueless97 chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
O_o bad TK! forgetting Kari's birthday of all things! that should be the easiest thing for him to remember. since he knows her birthday better than Tai. that sad TK knowing Kari's birthday better than Tai. now Kari is heartbroken over the fact that she saw Molly kiss TK. will Kari ever give TK a chance to explain what really happen or not? at least Tai and Matt knnows what happens. wait, are they going to plan something by any chance? this is great update soon!