Reviews for What a Rainbow feels like
rufnkiddingme chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Thanks for sharing your story. Really one of the best stories I have read.
Sandy Rain chapter 1 . 1/16/2008

OMG i love this story, i know this goes as a review for the first chap but actually i read the whole story and just wanna say GREAT JOB. Excellent work! I love the work. I was never into escaflowne fics but just reading a good fics like this are keeping me glued to van and Hitomi!

I just wanna tell u i am officially a fan of yours rom now on!

Kintora chapter 6 . 11/13/2007
My heart practically melted upon reading this. It's a lovely story! I wish I had half the courage that either had nearing the end. Anyway, you rock! Your stories are amazing.

Keep it up! )
peaceful blossom chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
just digged this story up! Really sweet n touching!
AmethystWings chapter 6 . 7/5/2006
awesome story...beautifully written
SnTAngel chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
hi-hi. wollte dir nur mal sagen, dass das hier auch eine so wunderschöne geschichte ist. war eine der ersten fanfics, die ich gelesen hatte, und anfangs hab ich leider nur sehr selten gereviewt, besonders wenn die geschichten schon lang abgeschlossen waren (flame me! - *versinkt vor schande im boden*).

hmm, hab se aber jetzt wieder gelesen. hach, so schön! und das ende erst ... perfekt. die interaktion zwischen hitomi und van und auch zwischen hitomi und yukari war richtig - ähh ausgefeilt (?, sorry ist schon zwei uhr nachts, und mein hirn funktioniert nicht mehr so wie es eigentlich sollte; daher die wort-problematik). abgesehen davon, dass es wieder ne super-warme nacht ist (*freu*, zumindest auch in meiner wohnung ) und mir mein laptop auch noch auf die oberschenkel brät. die hitze killt die letzten gehirnzellen. ich sollte wirklich aufhören zu brabbeln und ins bett gehen. und die beschreibungen waren auch so schön (besonders wie du im ersten chapter angefangen hattest, nur non-visuelle descriptions zu geben).

so, jetzt aber genug. (ach nee, p.s.: hab auf ryuu angels seite bei geocities die geschichte von dir gefunden, wo wohl sechs kapitel existieren aber erst das erste gepostet ist. irgendwelche updates geplant? pretty please).

jetzt aber wirklich. ciao-ciao,

Trumpet-Geek chapter 6 . 5/20/2006
Hey! This is a good story! It's very unique.. I mean I've never read a story like it. It's good, and it makes you think.. I love those kinds of fics.
Inda chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
It's me again. I hope you have been considering writing a sequel to this. It would be cool. God I love this stroy. I wish we could find out how they are doing! maybe with your talent you could write a sequel.
Itallia chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
It's funny...I've never really called anything beautiful before, but for some reason, that seems the only appropriate word for this story. Absolutely excellent work.
Faded Lilac chapter 6 . 8/26/2005
PLEASE O PLEASE O PLEASE O PLEASE WRITE AN EPILOGUE! OMG! You're such a good writer, your story is one of the stories that give me a gut feeling! Which means it's really good! NOW PLEASE WRITE AN EPILOGUE!
Inda chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
hey Dariel, Was wondering maybe you could write a sequel to this. About them over coming their fears. Two of them geting married maybe Hitomi could get her eyesight. Something along those lines HUH? Think about it.
Inda chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
adding to favorites
Lilly chapter 6 . 12/25/2004
This is so sad. Why did she have to be blind? Anyways this a good fic and I'm practically crying in my seat.
Naria Anime chapter 6 . 12/18/2004
i've got one word for u...UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! pwease!:D:P i love your story, i think the idea of hitomi being blind and van falling in love with her is absolutely magnificent, i ADORE the story line, although i dont think she should resist him anymore, it just seems 2 hurt them both 2 much:( please update as soon as possible, i cant wait! ja ne!
wh00t chapter 6 . 10/13/2004
that's it? u hafta continue! ;; it was a good story! glad i had the chance to read it!