Reviews for A Walk In the Park
em chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
this is awesome, thanks for sharing! :)
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
oh god i hope you write a sequel to this story it was hilarious. say duncan running into buffy in france she's chasing a demon he's chasing an evil immortol!
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Interesting... goodness knows i'm not familiar with the other character, but that doesn't matter to me... still very interesting
ozma914 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Wow. That was REALLY good.
Fate chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Beautifully done!
coon2010 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I have read and reread this story over and over again.

I can't get enough.

Keep up the good work
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
I liked this. I would have never thought of it, but it was nice. I was also kind of funny in its own way. You should have made it BA though. :)
HonorSkywalker chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I like btvs/hl x-o that aren't one of the scoobs being immortal

After reading the Section Seven chronicles by Steven Pantovich and others, they just don't seem to compare.

laurenrenae chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I love it! The was really good.

midnights shadow chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Oh, just am loving this. You write a nice little tale. I'll just keep reading...
Delemehr Meyer chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
that was phat.
the imagery was strong and i liked the very solidly Duncan dialogue (although Buffy's was a little less true to character.)
Dark Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
That was great...I was highyl amused...
Amber Penglass chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Ok, now that was FUNNY. More, or was this just an amusing one-shot?
trinfaneb chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Not too shabby-I enjoyed reading it.
Majin Gojira chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Usually, most crossovers in this genre, this puts the Slayer where she should be: Above immortals. Although, sadly she is a little TOO above them in this case (exageration of known abilities)-she should have gotten into some fisticuffs with the 2 vamps that showed up and let Duncan be awed THAT way. Otherwise it's a little much as is, but it's still FAR more enjoyable than the symbolism-raping "Immortals Pwn" wanking that clutters the internet. A Good Effort.