Reviews for Love is Difficult
blueFoxx0123 chapter 17 . 1/27/2008
It ended a bit fast with no epilogue to explain further but overall i LOVED the story. Excellente!
DarkForbidding chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Okay I was being a little mean. I was mad at something. I took the time to read it again. actualy, you did do a great job.
DarkForbidding chapter 8 . 7/25/2005
No offense but what kind of story is this? You need some work girl. Your other ones are way better.
Mister Jay chapter 17 . 3/21/2005
It was confusing at some parts, but overall, the plot was good and the characters were portrayde perfectly. But the ENDING (and ONLY the ending)sucked. Big time. You could have anded it better, but I guess it was good that you ended it when you did.

Oh yeah. *ahem*. WHAT THE *BEEP* DID YOU DO WITH TERRA YOU *BEEP* *BEEP* OF A *BEP*!
Insanity 101 chapter 17 . 1/29/2005
i really liked it :) nice ending, and the thing with mina and robin's brother was cool...sad, but i liked it all the same. so did his brother die, or what?
tha fonix freeke chapter 17 . 12/29/2004
Gee, that was an abrupt end. Where the heck's slade,pal? And where's his bro? I'm CONFUSED!

Er.. great story?
tha fonix freeke chapter 15 . 12/29/2004
Man, I've been looking for this story forever! Love it so far, please continue!
catherine chapter 17 . 11/5/2004
o my gosh i lovrd this one it is the best one i ever read . just to tell you that im a raven and robin fan cause i think they go together. well i add this one to my favorites cause i love it . can i ask you a question? do you think taht i should stop waching teentitans cause im 14 yaers old ? i love them so much
jazz chapter 7 . 10/12/2004
it's ok I hate terra anyway. (terra -_- )
starfirett91 chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
u like robin and rae!ur crazy any great stry!
damian tajada chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
please continue the story it was turning out great i want to see what will happen more you rock!
Raventhedarkgoddess chapter 17 . 9/27/2004
Aw... Rae/Rob fluffies. So cute. Great story, loved it much. _ You're a great writer. Remember that.

~Raventhedarkgoddess
ali raven chapter 17 . 9/27/2004
ali: :( it's all over? that was pretty quick.

raven: yeah, i expected a few more chapters. it was sorta comical though.

ali: i suppose. i think you could have stretched out the ending a little more, but it wasn't terrible. well, i guess this means this'll be the last review from us.

raven: boo hoo.

ali: just ignore her. well, i guess, byeness! xP waahh! it's all over! *whack* ow.

raven: you needed that.

ali: thanks, i think.

raven: your welcome. good bye!
Absolutely pointless chapter 17 . 9/26/2004
How did I miss this for so long? Oh well I'm an idiot..anyway that was a great fic, I really enjoyed reading it (Took me a few hours to read it like but it was time worth spent)

Later days

PS: Thanks for making me a staff member for your C2 thingy...but why I'm not good at writing am I?
XxRavenxX chapter 16 . 9/10/2004