Reviews for Illtimed Epiphany
Dew the Do chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wow. That was really good:)
Marius the Roman chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I like the pairing and the style is nicely done. I'd like to see another chapter.

El Jugador.
Lucca-Ace chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I'm with getaiyou. I want more! This is amazing! I can't believe I've never seen this pairing before! ...Probably because I just started broadening my fanfiction horizons.
getaiyou chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
George and Jon...

I have one question.

Is there more?
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Everyone always writes fics about the Jon/Alanna/George love triangle, but I never thought of them all together. Interesting. I like it.
The Dream Whisperer chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
-snerk-

Fourth book in SOTL, 'did you read the books'. There are blatant slashy hints in there for George and Jon. You just have to know how to look. But honestly, with your spelling... I should be surprised you can /read/.

ON TOPIC! Gods. That was very funny. And very in-character for them both. George can be such a bicycle, can't he?
ueblay chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Whew. There are a few small spelling errors, but otherwise, this is completely captivating.
pinky chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
eer i am not sure wether its appropriate to be disgusted or to be astounded...cause this is weird well-written interesting but odd thats all...they are both absolutely in character-i'll give you that...
Deirdre Blair chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
*squee* George/Jon! George/Jon! *waves G/J flag* Yay! Finally, a G/J fanfic...there are so few. This is the first I've come across. T_T I wish there were more.

And! This was very nicely written. The characters did feel real...like Ms. Pierce's own writing of them. *squee*

-Deirdre Blair
GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
U R SERIOUSLY THE MOST DISGUSTING REPELLING FIC WRITER EVER DONT EVER WRITE ANOTHER FIC LIKE THIS 1 EVER ITS JUST 2 GROSS!
Beloved Fool chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
lol, this is good. i liked it a lot. i've got to take part in a writing challenge one of these days *sigh* i do like the jon/george pairing a lot though. i just wish that people would write more Dom fics though. Ah well, that's my ramble over. See ya!

BF
Alone in the Desert chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
I reviewed this piece thoroughly at the Dove, but right now I just want to say again: admirable characterization. The tension between Jon and George's personalities is powerful all throughout the fic, with a special emphasis on the less-than-admirable traits Jon began manifesting at about this time in the story. Jon's character at this time is a very difficult balancing act - which most authors fail, making him either too nice (and devoid of meaningful personality) or too nasty (and caricature). You hit the nail on the head. Very nicely done.
Rosie eisoR chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
UPDATE SOON!11!1!
bet you're just thrilled i got around to that :P
anyway, i love this. jon's perfect, and it seems perfectly logical to me that this could have happened before he went to the desert. that'd explain the restlessness anyway :P
lala chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
yay i love george/jon slash! theres hardly any written. i liked this one, good job!
PsychoLioness chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Yeah, that was good. Not normally the sort of stuff I read, but it was well written, and great to read.