Reviews for The Complete Opposite
newmoon26 chapter 23 . 7/15/2014
Great story hopefully this is not abandoned or discontinued. Waiting for an update
yukio87 chapter 23 . 4/14/2014
Please keep writing this story...it is so much interesting and I wanna know more about how the relationship between Sephiroth and Cloud can development. Please don't give up...please
windwraith chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
DemonWolfVampire chapter 23 . 4/1/2013
I love how the relationship between seph and cloud slowly develops.
Nemesia23 chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
First time reading this, and I was enthralled. I kept reading chapters by chapters. It's truly a beautiful story. Plus, I do love the concept of different dimension. It was great reading this, I had fun!

I love were you stop your story here:

"He held out his hand, still not looking away. Sephiroth reached out and slipped his hand in his, grasping it. Cloud returned the pressure, the warmth and pressure coming from the other man giving him a sense of comfort and hope. Yes. It was possible."

Hmm, I really am hoping you continue with the next chapter (23. Ch.22). I'm very excited to know what happens and how this will end.
Flayne chapter 23 . 8/28/2012
Hello There!

Now I just read this whole thing in one go and aside from various plotholes you already explained away with your ANs, it was a very enjoyable read! Thanks for writing this all these years!

It's too bad really that Reno has been made into a puppet. I normally really like him. He's kind of like Zack, just more stupid. XD

Now I'm really curious as how the relationship between Cloud and Sephiroth will unfold. Your description of the development of the dynamics between them is very convincing and exciting!

I hope you keep writing! Go for it!

Greetings, flayne
Thrix chapter 23 . 4/1/2012
Awesome! nice idea of parallel universes. How come no one asked him more about his past when they saw on the machine thing! i thought him hesitating about his age was because that was a key difference between the two Clouds: one lied about his age (so hesitated upon being questioned) to enter SOLDIER sooner, but the other joined at the right age so by then naturally stronger and slightly more mature to pass the tests first time round. I was expecting them all (cloud included) to be more inquisitive from day one.

I do like the story, i think it is very well written and am looking forward to any future updates :)
bloodrippedcupcake chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
If only Square Enix had done this AU version I would be so happy! .
bloodrippedcupcake chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
I never thought of it that way! I love where this is going... Poor Cloud! DX
bloodrippedcupcake chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
That was absolutely amazing. No wonder people are willing to wait years in hopes that you will update again.
bloodrippedcupcake chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
"Back when a crush felt more like love and a dream felt more like a reality"

I really love the way you wrote this and the dream felt so real it was almost like I was actually experiencing it

I also love how you portray Cloud's and Seph's personalities- it's refreshing from the other fanfictions
matchynishi chapter 23 . 1/5/2012
I enjoyed this very much; thank you for writing and sharing!
xX-KiryuSama-Xx chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Great job:)
Ratt-San chapter 23 . 5/18/2011
Fabulous! I've actually been searching for this story for quite a while. I remember reading it long ago, but couldn't remember the name. But! Now I have it in my computer so it shall never leave again!

Okay, I can't expect pleading to get me more chapters, so I shall say I will wait patiently for the story to continue to unfold (although, my poor Reno! *cries*). I read this around 2005 and still remembered it and looked forward to finding it again. I love how you characterize Cloud (instead of him turning into human mush every five seconds like some fics I've read) and, well *all* the characters. Really, your characterization is magnificent.

I will wait patiently, no matter how long it takes! (although know that I will be a sad little fan curled up in my room with all but a single light, starring at the computer with no lovely writings to read, completely void of good SC fanfic until then...just sayin' .)

Thank you for the story thus far!
Andrea K chapter 23 . 3/23/2011
Whatever happens i beg of you please let cloud somehow magically with help from gaia help the supposed followers of cloud be free of are just innocent pawns and honestly i'm a fan of reno so please help them in your continuing can make cloud a hero and all round accepted by all as okay if you do this .Please let them be saved i hate it when innocent people are used and also let seph and cloud have a happy ever after and jenova get her ass kicked !