Reviews for Love in Blind Eyes
Samcatthorne chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
I love this story! This is so great! What a unique concept!
lilystar6 chapter 11 . 8/27/2010
very good story, I feel sorry for Atem and Sahara though
lilystar6 chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
that was ... improbably epic
jadenb14 chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
this story is awsome and what does r and r mean ?
Songorita chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
Yay Sequel! Can't wait to read it.
Nightstone Empress chapter 11 . 10/28/2006
Cool story. loved it and i'm looking forward to the sequel. I just want to let u know that Seto's past name is Seth not Seito
Vietgurl7d4 chapter 11 . 10/3/2005
I loved that but im glad you are making a sequel it made me cry...
Amazoness Archer chapter 11 . 3/20/2005
W0w nice! I'm going to read the sequel now...

yehey

always,

A.A.
DarkMousylover chapter 11 . 2/4/2005
That was so sweet/sad! I loved how different this story was to all of the others I've read.(not many) I also loved how you included stuff about Egypt's past since i'm studying Egypt, it would be helpful fro me. I can't wait to read the sequal, if it's not already out yet. Also can you qrite a stary in ancient Egypt and have the paing be Atem. Yugi?
DarkMousylover chapter 11 . 2/4/2005
exoticprincesses chapter 11 . 11/7/2004
SHF: You must NOT end it there! If you even think of ending it there, I'll send my evil bunnies AND my evil hamsters after you! That was so sad! *falls onto knees and starts crying* WAH!

SR: *trying to comfort SHF* It's..*sniff*..okay..*sniff* PLEASE make a sequel! We beg you!

SHF: *sad pathetic puppy dog eyes*
MysticChaos chapter 11 . 10/9/2004
Um...Hi. Well. That was an unexpected ending. It was...choppy. When I read the after word I said, "What? That's it? What the crap was that..."

No offense but...YOU BETTER MAKE THE SEQUEL OR I WILL STALK YOU!

Oh, besides the choppiness, the ending was pretty cool and refreshingly different.
shadow of a doubt chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
good story, but it sounds alot like Helen Keller.
Rainbow Guardian Angel chapter 11 . 10/6/2004
OMG! You're going to make a sequel? Go you! That ending was so sad. But you did a really great job! I can't wait for the sequel. Good luck with that! You'll always have my support. _
ANAYAS-CREATER chapter 11 . 10/5/2004
Sequel! sequel! Make a, make a SEQUAL!